MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I love the miui9 on mi Redmi note 4.
the only thing is that i cant find how to change the grid to 5x5 on the home screen.
can someone help me?

Greets
Settings - Home screen & recents - Home screen layout

No notification sound in telegram also in mi4c. It looks like it can't find the sound files. You can't change the sound as it can't show anything by the sound selection.

Tapatalk@Mi-4c

No notification sound in telegram also in mi4c. It looks like it can't find the sound files. You can't change the sound as it can't show anything by the sound selection.

Tapatalk@Mi-4c
No vibration and LED neither...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Settings - Home screen & recents - Home screen layout
Nope see screenshot:
kWPfRND_d.jpg

I found the problem....
It is xposed. Just disabled it and now I can toggle between grids.
Strange....

Reactions: dogiex
CHANGELOG MIUI9.1 7.11.2

System

New - Added Audio AptX HD support for 6.x/7.x Android devices

Does anybody have working Aptx with Redmi 4X Santoni? For me it's not working. First i did a dirty flash 7.10.26 to 7.11.2. Then i wiped system and cache/dalvik and did a clean install of 7.11.2. Still no Aptx: btif_a2dp_encoder_init Selected Codec SBC

Did I do something wrong? Thanks again for the hard work @ingbrzy , except Aptx the Rom works flawless for me. If Aptx works it's perfect.

Cheers

Try this : Go to Security app, Data Usage, Restrict Data Usage, select System tab, find Updater, open and turn off background data.

Probably in newer version It can't turn off. I try this but I can't switch to off because doesn't let me. Today I even can't remove the update notification from the bar.

The clock and weather widget always shows the day, does not it make a difference in the night? Thanks for your work
That's the expected behavior I think, the day/night change is only visible in the upper part of the notification shade, where it shows weather infos.

Reactions: Raff222
Is step counter included on this ROM?
And is a smartcards page available, like on the screenshot?
bd58cf30bb85f53581ed539c08870668.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hello,
I'm using rom and almost everything ok.
I just have a problem with google, which in the weather report shows the wrong temperature, it seems to be displaying in Fº and not in Cº, but everything is configured correctly.
I have already cleaned the data and re-done the whole setup, but it did not work.
AF1QipMUnOU-3LH2V712BsnmzM3WBBUc0MFgBCBzJb_L

At times it even displays correctly, but in others it does not.
Screenshot_2017-11-06-20-42-03-616_com.miui.home.png
The strange thing is that as the language is in pt-br but part of the notification is in en.
It seems to be something because the app already comes with the ROM (system app).

But anyone with this?
This was already happening in last week's ROM (7.10.26).

My device is a Mi5 32 Gb.

Last edited:
Hello,
China stable 8.5.3 for redmi 4 pro is released on official site... when will the xiaomi.eu rom will come?

Does anybody have working Aptx with Redmi 4X Santoni? For me it's not working. First i did a dirty flash 7.10.26 to 7.11.2. Then i wiped system and cache/dalvik and did a clean install of 7.11.2. Still no Aptx: btif_a2dp_encoder_init Selected Codec SBC

Did I do something wrong? Thanks again for the hard work @ingbrzy , except Aptx the Rom works flawless for me. If Aptx works it's perfect.

Cheers
Hi, I have the same problem with redmi note 3. No AptX. I was really happy when I read we will get AptX support. But it doesn't work for me.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.