MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
goedeavond voor de roms download miui 9 nederlands waar kan ik die vinden bij download ik ben echt een leek in deze gr danny

In all releases xiaomi.eu, in particular 7.10.12, GPS on mi note(virgo) does not working, helps only 3G, after finding satellites, i can change profile "only GPS", please fix GPS, because without 3g gps does not work

goedeavond voor de roms download miui 9 nederlands waar kan ik die vinden bij download ik ben echt een leek in deze gr danny
What does that have to do with the download? ROM is multilingual.

Download and then change the language.

Very bad update. My batery is very bad. Using with battery saver, normal working like all days and tha batery drain so fast.

Mi Note Pro - Google Play Services is burning my battery down!!!! And Facebook Messenger still doesn't work....

Very bad update. My batery is very bad. Using with battery saver, normal working like all days and tha batery drain so fast.
Not in my case,I don't use battery saver (it drains more than saves if you're always with using it) and I'm having good battery back up like 7.10.19 (10hours).Just to add that I don't use FB app and have stop some Google activities and Ads.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Not in my case,I don't use battery saver (it drains more than saves) and I'm having good battery back up like 7.10.19 (10hours).Just to add that I don't use FB app and have stop some Google activities and Ads.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Not sure what Play Services is doing, nothing new at my end... the previous ROM was fine... something stuck somewhere. I'd love to ditch the FB apps, but that's not possible unfortunately for one reason or another...

today my MI6 came and i tryed to unlock bootloader, with old account but i stuck in this issue.. dont know what to do?
The first step that I'm doing is binding the mi account and device. and that gives mi error 86006

Attachments

• 235446l4xw44xdazz0dcxd.png.thumb.jpg
    235446l4xw44xdazz0dcxd.png.thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 402
That's not the case for me, I don't have RN4 but I have Mi Max 2 with the same proc and ram.

Kenzo is quicker, i tested opening some menus like settings, opening some apps, although the diff is very slim but Kenzo is faster, tested opening games, the diff became more obvious, but i don't play game, so the diff in games is not important for me.

Maybe Mi Max 2 is slower than Redmi Note 4? I have no idea, but here are the Antutu results for both Kenzo and Oxygen..

Kenzo is faster on CPU, Graphics and also Ram speed.

But the battery is really good on Snapdragon 625.
Kenzo's power comes from the 2 A72 cores which are clock-per-clock faster than at least 2 of the A53 cores found in the SD 625 (has 8 of them), however the 625 has a better battery management thanks to the smaller 14nm fabrication process whereas the 650 is built using 28nm, less power consumption and less heat = increased battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.