Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_20171125_120746.jpg
    IMG_20171125_120746.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 664
There is no new notification shade yet as xiaomi.eu based on China builds and China builds are with old notification shade.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

ok, thanks, I was confused by this line: "New notifications layout is implemented to the Global ROMs Android 7.x only for now!"

Thanks, this means that on my Mi5 if I download this 23.11 weekly I can get the new notification shade? Sorry if the question looks dumb, but I'm coming back from LOS and tryin' to get back on track.

It's stated in the 1st page already..so no new notif in xiaomi.eu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-25-18-06-48-498_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-25-18-06-48-498_com.android.chrome.png
    267 KB · Views: 484
Did you try to install latest rom? If there will no notification shade option what does it mean to write "all notification bugs are fixed? It is released for all Roms?"
Xiaomi.eu is edited from China rom. So there was a android 7 devices with notification bugs. So that was resolved... Then xiaomi released the Roms. Then xiaomi.eu is doing is magic giving us their costum rom.

a few things not clear for me. i'm on official MIUI 9 global stable. i did a full flash. if i want to install EU stable what should i wipe?

I actually use MX Player, but why not the original app?

Maybe MX Player is better? Buy to be honest, I don't know how good or bad Mi Video is, has been using MX Player since long ago, Mi Player is one of the app that I removed (a long with some other apps).

a few things not clear for me. i'm on official MIUI 9 global stable. i did a full flash. if i want to install EU stable what should i wipe?

Just dalvik/cache if your are flashing the same or newer stable version, i've done that several times without problems.

Just make sure you backup important data or better, use TWRP backup.

No new notifications. Introduced a few bugs. Don't update...

What bugs? Has been using for a few hour, no problem so far, Mi Max 2.

The pause while recording video bug which happened to some Android 6 devices doesn't appear in Mi Max 2.

Last edited:
Redmi Note 4 MTK
cant send pictures from gallery to WhatsApp, notification " file not support " but if we attach from WA menu, its no problem,
This happen too in sneepsed app

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Just dalvik/cache if your are flashing the same or newer stable version, i've done that several times without problems.

Just make sure you backup important data or better, use TWRP backup.
it's a 9.1.1.0 on Redmi 4X. i decided to stick with EU now so that's why i ask. i don't want to keep anything.

This rom has the new miui assistant or is diasabled? I just find search gesture but not the assistant (note3/nougat)

Where is the smooth screen off animation?
It's gone for maybe 4 releases...
Mi 5s

Gesendet von meinem MI 5s mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.