Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I've installed TWRP on my Xiaomi Redmi Pro (omega/HMPro), but I forgot to install Chinese Dev ROM, first, so now I'm stuck with a working TWRP but I can't get the Chinese Stable ROM to boot. I'd want to install MIUI.eu ROM. Is there a way to install it through TWRP if the original ROM is gone?
Fastboot, TWRP and charge work perfectly fine.

Download the rom using pc, reboot your phone to TWRP, plug to pc, you can access your internal storage and sdcard then you can copy the rom to your phone and flash it through TWRP

Reactions: Aleleo87
Download the rom using pc, reboot your phone to TWRP, plug to pc, you can access your internal storage thus you can copy the rom to your phone.
i have a doubt...i was in original miui 9 global before...must i install the original chinese rom to get the best compatibility with this amazing eu build? i ask that because every time im on TWRP and i flash new EU builds there is an error and look like anything is flashed, but at the end when i reboot the phone the builds are flashed.

i have a doubt...i was in original miui 9 global before...must i install the original chinese rom to get the best compatibility with this amazing eu build? i ask that because every time im on TWRP and i flash new EU builds there is an error and look like anything is flashed, but at the end when i reboot the phone the builds are flashed.

you need to format data under twrp then install xiaomi.eu. flashing china rom will not change your situation. Reread carrefully install instructions.

No need, I flashed to xiaomi.eu on Mi Max 2 from Global Stable two months ago and just flash Global stable to xiaomi.eu on Redmi 3 last week, just clear dalvik/cache after flashing, that error at the end of flashing has always been there for as long as i could remember flashing eu rom haha

O
No need, just clear dalvik/cache after flashing, that error at the end of flashing has always been there for as long as i could remember flashing eu rom haha
Oh thanks... I was sure I had a problem with my TWRP, and I try many different versions of it. Thanks man!

thank you for your interest in answering I appreciate it .. but I think you should check the post .. look at the image that I attached .. or the last post of ingbrzy on page 5 ... regarding the blocked screen if, I just to check in English and get it right
Hola colega,al parecer si quedó solucionado el bug de las notificaciones, cómo? Prescindiendo del nuevo diseño implementado en la global beta,saludos.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Hola colega,al parecer si quedó solucionado el bug de las notificaciones, cómo? Prescindiendo del nuevo diseño implementado en la global beta,saludos.

Eso ya aclara más.. gracias por tu respuesta ! Esperemos que el diseño vuelva lo antes posible.. pero claro sin ningún bug es lo principal

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk

Eso ya aclara más.. gracias por tu respuesta ! Esperemos que el diseño vuelva lo antes posible.. pero claro sin ningún bug es lo principal

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk
Seguramente en las próximas nightly a partir del lunes se irá corrigiendo,saludos.

An app named Clue has been crashing before opening every single time, making it unusable, since first MIUI 9 update for Redmi Pro. The problem persists after all updates.

Download the ROM for this week, and install it. No need to have anything installed already. You can do a full format, and install the fresh ROM.
Thanks. Works fine. I just need to check for bugs, notifications and battery usage

hi all, from 3 updates ago, all of a sudden my gmail notifications don't regroup, it's really annoying having often 10+ different notification, one for each mail. anyone else? i couldn't find a fix

For what I can see MIUI 9 on Redmi Pro is snappy but could have better battery life and the fingerprint sensor is a little slower than with MIUI 8.5 China Stable. Looking forward to see it improved, hoping not to see other problems or bugs in this Developer version

Installed and working fine on MI4 and RN4 global(mido)
There is obviously new firmware and bootloader for mido, now it shows "unlocked" on boot like Mi5 did long time ago
Will see about battery life in few days

About what good job??
We don't have new Notifications!
If something new appears we don't receive.
Come on man, go cry at miui.en. Don't be so ungrateful.
This rom is just based on China dev and eventually probably will get it.

I still use miui eu 8.5 stable rom. I will update to stable miui eu 9.0 rom. Do i have to wipe data, cache dalvik? Do i loose my apps and system settings if i wipe cache/dalvik?

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I still use miui eu 8.5 stable rom. I will update to stable miui eu 9.0 rom. Do i have to wipe data, cache dalvik? Do i loose my apps and system settings if i wipe cache/dalvik?

I'm pretty sure you don't have to but is advised to do so. And no you don't lose anything when you wipe just cache and dalvik, it's done automatically by the install script. Just see if you encounter problems when you dirty flash.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to but is advised to do so. Wipe data and flash. And no you don't lose anything when you wipe just cache and dalvik, it's done automatically by the install script.
Thank you gentlemen.

Reactions: MannyRibo
Status
Not open for further replies.