Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello good .. @ingbrzy I have installed the latest update 7.11.23 in my mi6 and ... the notifications continue the same as the previous version, nothing has changed as you comment in the changelog also .. I have a problem, in the accesses that have been added when having the phone blocked I do not do well any access,
Opening my home opens the contacts app
Open remote opens the calendar
Open my pay opens calculator
Open transports me opens the notebook ..

hello good .. @ingbrzy I have installed the latest update 7.11.23 in my mi6 and ... the notifications continue the same as the previous version, nothing has changed as you comment in the changelog also .. I have a problem, in the accesses that have been added when having the phone blocked I do not do well any access,
Opening my home opens the contacts app
Open remote opens the calendar
Open my pay opens calculator
Open transports me opens the notebook ..

No one mentioned that new notification feature added to this release. Read again carefully...

Your issue with new lockscreen shortcuts should be translation issue because it works fine using EN-US system language.
Switch to EN-US and check...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No one mentioned that new notification feature added to this release. Read again carefully...

Your issue with new lockscreen shortcuts should be translation issue because it works fine using EN-US stem language.
Switch to EN US and check again

thank you for your interest in answering I appreciate it .. but I think you should check the post .. look at the image that I attached .. or the last post of ingbrzy on page 5 ... regarding the blocked screen if, I just to check in English and get it right

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-25-15-33-02-976_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-25-15-33-02-976_com.android.chrome.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 406
Dev version on mi5x is great found no bugs so far and feels a bit smoother. Thanks to team for releasing it so quickly

thank you for your interest in answering I appreciate it .. but I think you should check the post .. look at the image that I attached .. or the last post of ingbrzy on page 5 ... regarding the blocked screen if, I just to check in English and get it right
Notifications bug fixed means that there was a bug (no notifications) and now is solved. But that doesnt mean new notifications at all

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho

Fixed notification issue and new notification feature are two different thing. Do not mix them.

Read again carefully second post:

ac2ea9b1451384b08b7b3354bac6d2ea.jpg

Last edited:
Fixed notification issue and new notification feature are two different thing. Do not mix things.

Any idea why xiaomi is implementing this new notifications first in global? is something strange no?

Gonna skip this update on mido! Has the custom notification sound bug been fixed in this version? I don't get whatsapp msg tone on setting a downloaded tone, unless i move it to the system partition and then set it!

Fixed notification issue and new notification feature are two different thing. Do not mix them.

I'm not going to enter into debate .. read perfectly and you should read the post that I tell you that he wrote it 4 hours ago ... and not 1 day like the one you tell me .. opportunity which which I say is more current .. Thanks for your interest
332904163845b97ee728f285bf8b8b26.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk

Hi. I've installed TWRP on my Xiaomi Redmi Pro (omega/HMPro), but I forgot to install Chinese Dev ROM, first, so now I'm stuck with a working TWRP but I can't get the Chinese Stable ROM to boot. I'd want to install MIUI.eu ROM. Is there a way to install it through TWRP if the original ROM is gone?
Fastboot, TWRP and charge work perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Any idea why xiaomi is implementing this new notifications first in global? is something strange no?
Nothing strange in there... Global MIUI started to follow Google policy, this is the reason for new notification feature.
China MIUI is not interested in Google policy as they don't use any Google...

Last edited:
Reactions: albertkuba
Hi. I've installed TWRP on my Xiaomi Redmi Pro (omega/HMPro), but I forgot to install Chinese Dev ROM, first, so now I'm stuck with a working TWRP but I can't get the Chinese Stable ROM to boot. I'd want to install MIUI.eu ROM. Is there a way to install it through TWRP if the original ROM is gone?
Fastboot, TWRP and charge work perfectly fine.
Download the ROM for this week, and install it. No need to have anything installed already. You can do a full format, and install the fresh ROM.

Hello guys, im using mi6 with xiaomi eu stable 9.0.5.0 (NCACNEI) installed and when im trying to check for updated through the updater app it crashes.
I would appreciate any help.

RN4x stable version, the Information about CPU and battery is of another Phone.

Where can i edit that? Which file?

hi, sorry if its a stupid question. when i try to donwload OTA of this build on my redmi note 4 global ,there is a md5 error and thte download stoped. i can only downlad it and flash it by twrp?

Status
Not open for further replies.