Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding that is not enough; I tried it, and the fingerprint sensor was being triggered in my pocket all the time. So when I took the phone out of my pocket I was presented with the "enter code" screen, because I supposedly used the wrong fingerprint too often.

They'd have to check i.e. the proximity sensor before reading fingerprint sensor, like LineageOS does, for it to work reliably.

edit: I've been wondering for a while, but why does xiaomi.eu ship with crippled google apps? There is no complete initial google setup, nor an option to sync from a google backup. When flashing i.e. opengapps over clean xiaomi.eu install, the google setup crashes complaining about webview missing, so something seems off.
Use face unlock!

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Mi Mix 2 [6/128GB] with ROM 7.11.23, cannot remove System Apps (Browser and MiCredit attempted) with root-enabled Uninstaller tools (System App Remover by Jumobile).

The same tools and processes worked correctly to uninstall these apps on 7.11.16 and earlier versions for Mi Mix 2.
For Mi5 [4/128GB] these same tools work correctly for removal of Browser and MiCredit System Apps/Modules for 7.11.23 and earlier.

Bug reported at https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-mix-2-unable-to-delete-system-apps-browser.42438/#post-397442

Please confirm if you experience similar behaviour.

Just adding that is not enough

Not enough and not always working. A proven method is to add the "AlwaysOnFP" file as specified here. forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5/development/kernel-dragonxia-kernel-v1-0-t3546619/page32
Also on the network you can find the mods for installation via TWRP for SuperSu and Magisk

Last edited:
Chinese words in miui gallery / collage function.

Screenshot_2017-11-26-08-19-38-572_com.miui.gallery.png

Mi Mix 2 [6/128GB] with ROM 7.11.23, cannot remove System Apps (Browser and MiCredit attempted) with root-enabled Uninstaller tools (System App Remover by Jumobile).

The same tools and processes worked correctly to uninstall these apps on 7.11.16 and earlier versions for Mi Mix 2.
For Mi5 [4/128GB] these same tools work correctly for removal of Browser and MiCredit System Apps/Modules for 7.11.23 and earlier.

Bug reported at https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-mix-2-unable-to-delete-system-apps-browser.42438/#post-397442

I removed these apps using Titanium Backup (never use other app so maybe the problem is with specific app? ) on Mi Max 2 7.11.23

I've tried v3.6.3 and v3.6.1209... Both can't uninstall anything! Used Titanium Backup instead!

updated on my mimix but google assistant still always says that Italian is not a supported language. I deleted all google data restarted phone but there is no way to get it started

I have battery draining on Redmi Note 4X MTK (7.11.23). From fully charged over night, to 89% in 5 hours (WiFi and Sync on)! Anyone?
Btw, no issues like these on Mi 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.