Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zeork

Even so, the links are still working:
http://******.d.miui.com/7.11.23/miui_HM4XGlobal_7.11.23_a84819b90c_7.1.zip

I would love to get my hands on Mi 5's one though...
Has to be something like http://******.d.miui.com/7.11.23/miui_MI5Global_7.11.23_????????_7.0.zip
Only left to find the value that goes in place of ????????.
Working because You have link, They dont delete roms from servers, only links in forum. You can download this rom, but have a bug with nitification shade. If You want live this bug please download and install...

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013

EB20xy

Members
Jun 16, 2017
Nothing bad in our releases. That is Global beta 7.11.23 related only...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
OK. Thanks for the quick reply.
This weekly is really much better sofar on Redmi 4X (HM4X).
Thanks a lot ! :)

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Working because You have link, They dont delete roms from servers, only links in forum. You can download this rom, but have a bug with nitification shade. If You want live this bug please download and install...
You are completely clueless, aren't you? I said that I WANT the bugged release in order to try to FIX it myself. That's all I asked for, I never asked for any other explanations. I thought I was absolutely clear about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: barbuti17

pi4a7a

Members
Apr 14, 2017
Guys can you provede me a link for latest firmware (flashable zip) for Mi5 (gemini) without losing data ?
thanks
and how do i find on which i'm right now \?

mcHammer T

Members
Aug 4, 2016
Downloaded mi max pro and tried installing 2 times, rom version still remains at 7.11.16.

Sent from my Max using Tapatalk

RareBear

Members
Sep 26, 2017
Shortcut on lock screen are completely wrong on mi mix 2 italian.

Mi home go on contacts, mi remote on calendar,
Also "scheda trasporto" is a bad traslate for 'note'

Soukyuu

Members
Sep 6, 2017
Suggestion: plz admin can you make the fingerprint sensor for the mi5 always on that we can unlock the phone without pressing the button or waking it: like other xiaomi devices!
Just adding that is not enough; I tried it, and the fingerprint sensor was being triggered in my pocket all the time. So when I took the phone out of my pocket I was presented with the "enter code" screen, because I supposedly used the wrong fingerprint too often.

They'd have to check i.e. the proximity sensor before reading fingerprint sensor, like LineageOS does, for it to work reliably.

edit: I've been wondering for a while, but why does xiaomi.eu ship with crippled google apps? There is no complete initial google setup, nor an option to sync from a google backup. When flashing i.e. opengapps over clean xiaomi.eu install, the google setup crashes complaining about webview missing, so something seems off.

Arjano

Members
Sep 2, 2017
Having a Redmi 4X. Looking great so far. Changes not mentioned in changelog are the improved weather app. Better layout in the browser when switching tabs.

However there's a FC when going to settings - version info in the browser.
Also no sound for mail notification

Last edited:

kojoti

Members
Mar 16, 2012
Good Build for mi5s in previous 2 builds i have battery drain now all is good.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: sedat27

Johnnyman

Members
Nov 7, 2017
That false controller detection is some games like modern combat 5 it'd still here and make them unplayable...

Don't mess with Max 2

dogiex

Finnish language.Translator
Aug 24, 2015
Shortcut on lock screen are completely wrong on mi mix 2 italian.

Mi home go on contacts, mi remote on calendar,
Also "scheda trasporto" is a bad traslate for 'note'
Report it to your language translators.

Status
Not open for further replies.