Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackdomek

Members
Jul 23, 2014
Forgive my ignorance, what does that mean? Thank you.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk
Since xiaomi.eu weekly rom is based on miui China developer, eu weekly is End-of-Life (EOL) too.
You will continue getting xiaomi.eu stables, I believe.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: barbuti17

fred66

Members
May 17, 2014
No notification from agenda.
Ryanair app always FC

Envoyé de mon Redmi 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

araknis

Members
Jul 22, 2017
Rom installed successfully There is a flaw that can be dragged for several revisions, and is the fact that when using the dictation by voice of google when trying to correct a word comes the suggestion and the keyboard is lowered by entering a loop. Anything else that happens to me?
It's been happening for ages and I still hate it

gg333

Members
Jan 3, 2017
Does anyone experience random reboots?
These only started for me in the last version and are happening in the 30.11 rom.

It happens suddenly and without any pattern, but seems to reboot and looks like it's installing the rom again. The boot screen with progress bar at the bottom of the screen. Seems to stick in a loop unless I hold power to power off, then power back on again.

My update goes fine and everything else is good, but this issue just started a couple of weeks ago. Any way to capture a log?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Aviad Yarmak

Members
Dec 2, 2017
Hello
Since the installment of this version the adaway app stopped working. It says that my phone is not rooted (supersu is installed correctly) . Additionally, my vpn configuration stopped working. Please help me to resolve this.

vnmbxx

Members
Dec 2, 2017
Please add 4G/3G only in network mode. As well as the option to use Face Unlock like on iPhone X (only opening home screen after a swipe) because we don't unlock our phone everytime we turn on the screen, most of the time we just do it to check the time and instant unlocking might be annoying.

Reactions: Pax24_fr and 0kti78

0kti78

Members
Dec 24, 2016
Does anyone experience random reboots?
These only started for me in the last version and are happening in the 30.11 rom.
Nope. Everything is fine on my phone. No random reboots

Tapatalk - Xiaomi MI 6

Aug 26, 2016
Hello
Since the installment of this version the adaway app stopped working. It says that my phone is not rooted (supersu is installed correctly) . Additionally, my vpn configuration stopped working. Please help me to resolve this.
You need to re-run the SuperSU zip file every time you flash a new ROM, as it is all wiped.

When I install via TWRP, I run a number of zip files one after another with the ROM zip first, has always worked for me on Mi5 and Mix 2.

Reactions: billouetaudrey

Sirus

Members
Aug 12, 2017
mido---who can solve the vibration problem? there is no vibration in the application notifications in silent mode even though I do not make all the vibration settings and give permissions.

billouetaudrey

Members
Sep 28, 2012
You need to re-run the SuperSU zip file every time you flash a new ROM, as it is all wiped.

When I install via TWRP, I run a number of zip files one after another with the ROM zip first, has always worked for me on Mi5 and Mix 2.
Do the same. Supersu patch the boot.img :)

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

goodnoise

Members
May 1, 2015
I do not know if it's from this week's version, but the names of the contacts in the call log are changed. The number that called me or the one I called is fine, but another person from my contacts appears as a sender. In SMS messages that I have saved, the senders have also been changed ....
Redmi note 4x...mido

MeiGuddet

Members
Apr 29, 2016
They don't talk about redmi note 3G as suspended updated devices, but it looks like it hasn't more weekly release neither
I know what they are talking about (Mi Note Pro), but sorry, I don't know what you are talking about.

dump9x

Members
Jul 24, 2014
like always run smooth on my mi4s (this week i try on OTA mode)

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

gresssss

Members
Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys. Phone RN3 Pro (Kenzo), rom 6.8.18eu, Android 5.1.1.The loader is unlocked. Twrp is installed. Tell me how to properly flush a new ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.