Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Mix 2 got stucked on Mi Logo after installing zip. 7.11.23 and 7.11.30
Please check and fix soon. Thank you!

You missunderstand me... I know where is downloaded file but in TWRP I can't find that file location (show me no files there). Do I have to mount or unmount something?
I have read that on Mi6 the china rom is suspended for test with Oreo, is true?

It's announced in the MIUI forum :
http://en.miui.com/thread-1222916-1-1.html

Note: Update of MIUI 9 China Developer ROM (closed beta and public beta) for Mi 6 is suspended due to testing of Android O. It will be resumed soon, please stay tuned to the forum.

I don´t see any change

From mi 4c
How You can see changes, if mi4c not have Miui Global rom, And you quote a sentence in which it is clearly stated that this change, or new shade notifications, are currently only in Miui Global. Xiaomi.eu its not a Miui Global. Xiaomi.eu its custom rom based on Miui China. And there is a big difference in notifications on Miui China in relation to Miui Global notifications. However, I hope that Xiaomi.eu base will continue to be China not Global.

rom is beta or stabel for mimix 1 ? because mimix updated stabel nougat last week

You missunderstand me... I know where is downloaded file but in TWRP I can't find that file location (show me no files there). Do I have to mount or unmount something?

Normally, you can see files on internal storage in TWRP, try post some screenshoots (Mount partition screen, etc).

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Free_21, post: 398095, membro: 167625"] rom è beta o stabel per mimix 1? perché mimix ha aggiornato il torrone la scorsa settimana [/ QUOTE]

ma non lo trovo per il mix1

[QUOTE = "Free_21, post: 398095, membro: 167625"] rom è beta o stabel per mimix 1? perché mimix ha aggiornato il torrone la scorsa settimana [/ QUOTE]

ma non lo trovo per il mix1
link is for mimix 1 no yet

I hope new update base on stable android 7

[QUOTE = "Free_21, post: 398098, membro: 167625"] link è per mimix 1 non ancora

Spero che la nuova base di aggiornamento su Android stabile 7 [/ QUOTE]

Non capisco. Ho un mix1. Non riesco a trovare il link per l'aggiornamento settimanale.

How You can see changes, if mi4c not have Miui Global rom, And you quote a sentence in which it is clearly stated that this change, or new shade notifications, are currently only in Miui Global. Xiaomi.eu its not a Miui Global. Xiaomi.eu its custom rom based on Miui China. And there is a big difference in notifications on Miui China in relation to Miui Global notifications. However, I hope that Xiaomi.eu base will continue to be China not Global.

Very Thanks

Normally, you can see files on internal storage in TWRP, try post some screenshoots (Mount partition screen, etc).

I have no time to post screnshots but I find in log that TWRP is unable to mount /data partition ?!? Showing Internal storage (0MB)

TWRP is 3.0.2.0 (cofface)

Choose Format Data in TWRP recovery then reboot to recovery. It will fix that issue but whole data partition will be wiped by this, so make backup first.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: endrju and Djolle
Can add quick Mute, Volume Up/Down button(or slide) in Notification like image?

Screenshot_20171201151818.png
Someone can answer me?

Than why You use Miui if another Customs are better?
I prefer China roms from Global.
I dont like new notification and dont use split screen but i very satifited with new version of assistant(old not useful for us, i know because i had old version in mi4 on miui 8 china rom)

well, there are hundreds of threads asking for a new notification panel on miui in last years, that means people find it useful. you can dislike the new notification shade as much as you want, but you can't tell me that things like the two fingers action to expand a notification are not annoying and completely unusable, at least with one hand.

Reactions: DeXeD and Soebianto
[QUOTE = "Free_21, post: 398098, membro: 167625"] link è per mimix 1 non ancora

Spero che la nuova base di aggiornamento su Android stabile 7 [/ QUOTE]

Non capisco. Ho un mix1. Non riesco a trovare il link per l'aggiornamento settimanale.
(More devices will come later today)

Reactions: billouetaudrey
On Mi5S the step counter still not working, other issues not found. Great job !

Timon99

I have no time to post screnshots but I find in log that TWRP is unable to mount /data partition ?!? Showing Internal storage (0MB)

TWRP is 3.0.2.0 (cofface)

Ok, so we will still find time to read your problem and answer you...interesting dude.

Reactions: Rogerio Lucas
to update MI5 to Android 7.0 from Android 6.0:
- Install LATEST Android 6.0 release for MI5 6.11.10
- Install TWRP 3.0.2.3 or ZCX
- Reboot to new TWRP
- Install Android 7.0 release
- Reboot - Never wipe /system partition manually!
- Done
- In case of any issues, make factory reset via system settings
- For ROOT on Android 7.0 install SuperSU 2.82 or Magisk

@ingbrzy ( or any other professionals )

Does this concern the Mi5S too, or only the mi5?

i have a mi5S running 6.0.1 MXB48T
miui version: 8.3 by xiaomi.eu 7.3.9 BETA

and want to upgrade to the latest weekly.

also; i currently run a version of TWRP.. what are the differences between TWRP and this "ZCX" i see ( i never heard of it before.. been gone from the forums a while, and cannot find a comparison thread )

Status
Not open for further replies.