Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soebianto, thanks.

Please please make sure you follow these warning carefully, since most likely your bootloader will re-locked after upgrading (reason in the link i shared), you will then need to unlock you bootloader using mi flash unlock (that's why these warning is important)

Wow,
Excellent Rom, I made a clean installation; Speed, performance and new features seem super cool. The only detail that I see is that some new functions have not yet translated into my language (Spanish). But otherwise Excellent.

Guys why there aren't all live icons on this rom? The mi5 with official developer ROM has more live icons, such Facebook, messenger, Instagram etc

Redmi 4 prime camera bugs still not fixed. Cannot continue recording when clicking "pause" button. You can pause but cannot continue. Camera then crashed.

i have new mi6 and i was unlock my bootloader. want to install this rom. i have to install twrp first right? but can anyone who use mi6 can teach me? i was read all article, that we must flash Patch DM-verity everytime after we flash rom or we cant boot? this is right? please help me and sorry for my bad english

Reactions: Vladimir Alfaro
my stepcounter works with 7.11.30 (Mi6) and Mi Fit App from Playstore,

the stepcounter does not work with the "Mi Fit MOD" app from mi-forum.net

hello,

I have a HMNote3SE with this update.
I don't have the search field in the screen of notification to search apps, files, contact... It was very useful.
I had this field in mui 8, do you have any idea why this field don't appear ?

Reactions: soldatino
on MI5s was fine on the morning, now i have random restarts and bootlopps.
im gona go back to last week.

on MI5s was fine on the morning, now i have random restarts and bootlopps.
im gona go back to last week.
I started to get them (Note 4 mtk, not rooted) since last weeks rom, never had an issue before. I cleared cache and data on the updater app, not sure if it's helped but haven't had any since, fingers crossed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: airborntx
i have new mi6 and i was unlock my bootloader. want to install this rom. i have to install twrp first right? but can anyone who use mi6 can teach me? i was read all article, that we must flash Patch DM-verity everytime after we flash rom or we cant boot? this is right? please help me and sorry for my bad english

On my mi6, after unlock btl, flashed the recovery (see the link on first page) and after boot into Twrp, flashed this rom!

Hi all. I need to know (sorry but I'm not "smart" on flashing) if can I install that ROM on my Note 2. My device is unlocked and now I have miui 8.3 xiaomi.eu 7.5.11 Sviluppatore. Thanks in advance
Antonella

Hi all. I need to know (sorry but I'm not "smart" on flashing) if can I install that ROM on my Note 2. My device is unlocked and now I have miui 8.3 xiaomi.eu 7.5.11 Sviluppatore. Thanks in advance
Antonella
If your device is unlocked yes you can flash the device, install first twrp using adb and you can flash the xiaomi.eu rom
And enjoy

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Anto69
There is no sound & led notification for Group in Whatsapp app on xiaomi.eu 7.11.23, ALL notification (status bar, sound & led) work fine for individual message (not group) in Whatsapp.

Yeah. I wanna know that too. Does 7.11.30 have grouped notifications and Better quick reply?

It turned out group notif in whatsapp only works with default sound or system sound, custom sound for group notif doesn't work (but works fine on individual chat).

Mi Max 2 on 7.11.23

Status
Not open for further replies.