Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay being cool bro' !
I'm cool and down for every bit of help I can give, but not when it comes to the same questions being asked over and over again. People need to get their s**t together and start reading and doing some research before asking like every responsible user is supposed to do. We're all grown-ups and we shouldn't be babysitted.

Last edited:
I got error to view contact with picture.
Revert back to 7.11.23

I will try copying phone & contact apk from 7.11.23 to 7.11.30

Copying Contacts.apk solve my problem
/system/priv-app/Contacts/Contacts.apk

Some kind of error this week has the rom with the contacts ... I do not know if it is the Chinese official rom's problem, but I have also noticed strange things with the contacts.apk. I hope it will be solved next week, because I do not like to see the call record of contacts in my calendar that I have not been called or I have not called with the number changed if it corresponds with the call made.

Redmi 4 - Prada big problem with lose range both sim slot card. In another phone same sim card work fine. I check 2 sim card in Redmi 4 and is terrible.....I try reinstal rom and wipe cache and dalvik, not help

I'm cool and down for every bit of help I can give, but not when it comes to the same questions being asked over and over again. People need to get their s**t together and start reading and doing some research before asking like every responsible user is supposed to do. We're all grown-ups and we shouldn't be babisitted.

I don't call that cool...
Take a break, take a kitkat !

Envoyé de mon Mi-4c en utilisant Tapatalk

Is this rom going to switch over to the Global version, as it now has the better notification layout implemented?

Seems like a not so good reason to me. The implementation is still a bit buggy, and without being a xiaomi.eu developer, I'm pretty sure there are many others advantages to choose China rom over global.
Also probably the notification shade will eventually be implemented in China rom too and when that happens maybe it will be much more stable thanks to beta testing in global rom.

Reactions: albertkuba
Seems like a not so good reason to me. The implementation is still a bit buggy, and without being a xiaomi.eu developer, I'm pretty sure there are many others advantages to choose China rom over global.
Also probably the notification shade will eventually be implemented in China rom too and when that happens maybe it will be much more stable thanks to beta testing in global rom.
Agree with you since I don't care too much about notifications indeed (only whasshap enable) I've today changed from beta Stable 12.1 to developer 11.30 and it's smoother.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Can anybody get more than 3hrs of SOT on Redmi Pro?? I cannot, everything off, except data, or wifi if needed, and brightness 40-50%

The post say:
  • SafetyNet passed (Android Pay)
But after install safety net is not passed

The post say:
  • SafetyNet passed (Android Pay)
But after install safety net is not passed
It is passed by default (see below). Probably at you SafetyNet broken by SuperSU or Magisk...

d9bf37a38dcb0b782cba5c04e7a7994d.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

It is passed by default (see below). Probably at you SafetyNet broken by SuperSU or Magisk...

d9bf37a38dcb0b782cba5c04e7a7994d.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I'm full stock, no root, just clean install, I don't want root so never try. CTS is not passed (mi note 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.