Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This update the battery consumption is very good.
But, i found some bugs...
1-screen size or desktop size. Where is? This feature is really cool.
2-themes: when apply some theme, not apply completely. Notification bar, toogles and settings not change.
3-notification cleaner don't show the percentage, just the symbol %

For now, is everything.
Thanks for you work.
I hope the new notifications coming soon!

Sorry for my bad english.

Redmi Pro- HMPro
18734edd66b669caecf85ae05a9e3255.jpg
d79b367ad6b0b967323024d81f42e9bb.jpg
454840082478f8fb099a6a94abe1cf43.jpg
d9a5eabb4561f911682ec40cc6a95100.jpg
7caca7955250fe72f41b8361dac0e940.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

I'm so tired of the multiple notification badges from the same app in the notification bar. It's been weeks now and still hasn't been fixed. I know it's not eu ROM specific. What are Xiaomi doing? Is it that hard for them to fix? I was loving MIUI 9 on my Redmi 4x. When this bug was introduced I figured it was okay, they'll fix it next week. It's been a month now and still not fixed. It's driving me buggy! lol

Seems like a not so good reason to me. The implementation is still a bit buggy, and without being a xiaomi.eu developer, I'm pretty sure there are many others advantages to choose China rom over global.
Also probably the notification shade will eventually be implemented in China rom too and when that happens maybe it will be much more stable thanks to beta testing in global rom.
Actually, I found the whole rom to be buggy, I kept getting apps F/C'ing and I lost TWRP when in installing the recovery.zip of the Global rom, After when I booted that rom it asked for my password, which said it wasn't correct and I had to wipe all data after installing TWRP again, Luckily I could transfer all my storage to my laptop before wiping by mounting in TWRP. I came back to this rom last night and its been running fine since. That's with the Mix 2.

@ingbrzy
Why Face Unlock did not added on Android 6 devices? It's only available on Android 7 devices. But I found at other MIUI (MIUI Pro) face unlock can be used on Android 6 devices. Can Face Unlock added on Android 6 devices on next update? Thanks.

why MiUI dont support move to sd card like stock Android from google, my device is 16gb while my sd card is 32gb and it free 98% and my device is 92% full.

Will it ever be possible to switch the tracks on volume keys when the screen is off? at least someday

I have really bad battery life , mi6
On mix2 a lot of wakelocks with this update. With my battery setup I have a lot apps, that are active, which they don't in the previous version. I got +59min battery time with the optimization from MIUI. With the last ROM it show's only 15min, which was ok..

double tap to flashligth is not working sometimes its showing flashhligt on screen but nothing appens i need to unlock turn on flasligt from notification bar turn it off ten gesture works fine for some time
XIAOMI MI5

I have issues with battery drain with google play services. Clean install, full format. Hope this update will solve it.

And question, why now in miui 9 in miui local backup, all apps can be backuped but not restored? Have notice about that all apps will not be possible to be properly restored after backup?

Redmi Pro
My wife's Redmi Pro also have problems with draining battery since few days/weeks. Did this last update of xiaomi.eu stops this draining?

such an small update and still not updating the most of the phones to android 7 why? Better do more time on that than small updates like this every week :S

for me the problem is, there is no new OTA rom of linuagesOS for Redmi 3s prime an stable one that I can use. So need to stay at xiaomi.ui roms...

MI 5
In comparing to 7.11.16, this release I wouldn't recommend:
Some setting were resetted (Alarm was turned to "Silent" mode as a bonus)
Battery consumption is significally higher

So can I do anything for her (install old rom, install/remove app,...) to stop that draining o_O?

Try install app like AccuBattery or GSAM Battery Status so you can figure it out what's responsible for the drain..

Reactions: Heart
So can I do anything for her (install old rom, install/remove app,...) to stop that draining o_O?
You can reduce it. By first clean install of this latest ROM. And delete all leftover files from past ROM on storage. You can do that in TWRP before installation. Just leave folders of joure stuff, and MIUI backup folder you made before installation right. And then, go to security app from miui, disable startup apps you dont use. And then go to battery options and restrict all apps that can start and run in background that you dont need from them to do that. That is all.

Hi! I simply can not install Multiroms to MiMix2 I get to the Mi logo and that's it. You would have to write down the installation procedure or the video you are using. Thanks in advance

in the next update arrange the shortcuts of the key combinations because most do not work. I have a mix1

Status
Not open for further replies.