Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can reduce it. By first clean install of this latest ROM. And delete all leftover files from past ROM on storage. You can do that in TWRP before installation. Just leave folders of joure stuff, and MIUI backup folder you made before installation right. And then, go to security app from miui, disable startup apps you dont use. And then go to battery options and restrict all apps that can start and run in background that you dont need from them to do that. That is all.
On redmi pro the modem/network is biggest battery drain. For me this fix helps a lot.Flash it through twrp and wipe system cache.
http://en.miui.com/thread-388933-1-1.html

Reactions: skorvy
Hi! I simply can not install Multiroms to MiMix2 I get to the Mi logo and that's it. You would have to write down the installation procedure or the video you are using. Thanks in advance
For the first time installation of these ROM's you must do a "format Data" to remove the encryption. Doing "wipe data" is not sufficient.

Ensure you have backed up (off the device) all the files that you wish to keep, as the format removes everything.

in these new roms of the mi4c, both in the stable and in the beta, of the miui 9 the google keyboard or any other bug in the snapchat application, it has time that does not appear to add a caption, or it takes too long to appear, here it is entering? on the rest open normal keyboard.

Why every OTA is about 1.2gb i.e. full rom instead of regular OTA?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

What is the kind of patch that is compatible with google? China rom will never be fully compatible with google because it is a version of Miui Global.China rom is typically created under China and under Chinese communities, they have fun on google, they even have its market, and consequently do not always have the same mistakes as Xiaomi.eu from the Google Play Store

For me this new noftification shade are very ugly and anoying. I'm happy with that They dont put this feauture yet to china rom.

The differences will be always.

And Google is laughing those people out as well. Since it is Android and China uses Android ;)

Great work! But i have some issues with Snapchat on latest beta rom. Notifications do not work at all. Its just snapchat App. Other apps works perfect. How can i fix that? My Phone is mi Mix 2.

Last edited:
We had a test emergency cell broadcast here in the Netherlands yesterday. My Mi5s received it fine however my husbands Redmi 3s did not get the broadcast. Both phones are on 7.11.30 weekly rom

Taken a look under settings/more and there are no emergency broadcast options on the Redmi 3s.

How can this be enabled?

This bug keeps coming from ROM 7.11.9. I'm the only one?

http://en.miui.com/thread-1066101-1-1.html
e816c323ec31e55529a4f8a941700ed9.jpg

Reactions: mendocino
Is it a bug or a feature? Google Play Protect can not be disabled. Neither in the Play Store (the entry is missing here), or in Google Settings.

Is it a bug or a feature? Google Play Protect can not be disabled. Neither in the Play Store (the entry is missing here), or in Google Settings.
You could use Lucky Patcher to disable it.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

We had a test emergency cell broadcast here in the Netherlands yesterday. My Mi5s received it fine however my husbands Redmi 3s did not get the broadcast. Both phones are on 7.11.30 weekly rom

Taken a look under settings/more and there are no emergency broadcast options on the Redmi 3s.

How can this be enabled?
The apk is freezed for my 3s. Take a look there...

Reactions: itsmir

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-05-17-07-49-138_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-05-17-07-49-138_com.android.vending.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 374
  • Screenshot_2017-12-05-17-07-53-848_com.google.android.gms.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-05-17-07-53-848_com.google.android.gms.png
    183 KB · Views: 378
No chance, the Google Play Protect button is missing in the Play Store! Likewise in Google Settings ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-05-11-09-59-721_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-05-11-09-59-721_com.android.vending.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 348
Redmi Note 4, Nikel, unbelievable battery drain, 100% in less than two hours screen usage

No chance, the Google Play Protect button is missing in the Play Store! Likewise in Google Settings ....

Well, it's there in my phone (Mi Max 2 xiaomi.eu 7.11.23), and that's why people need to learn give more details when posting, this could saves a lot of times and get better answers from friends here hehehe

You didn't state your phone and rom version so?

I Got Uncertified playstore after update i try to cleardata of playstore .. still uncertified .. i try to install magisk .. still uncertified .. the i try to full unroot again by uninstalling magisk still not work ..i think google update again their security for safetynet HM.Note4x

Edit safetynet is fix .. I reinstalled the rom btw I hope other mi apps is to be updated like the appvault .. there's a new version for China beta rom and mi video also .mi explorer tnx .

Last edited:
On device Kate when I open Settings, Installed apps Security ForceClose. On my Cancro this doesn't happen and the Settings work. Lang Finnish. Works in EN no problem.

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.miui.securitycenter/com.miui.appmanager.AppManagerMainActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
	at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1000(ActivityThread.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
	at com.miui.appmanager.AppManagerMainActivity.kf(Unknown Source)
	at com.miui.appmanager.AppManagerMainActivity.initData(Unknown Source)
	at com.miui.appmanager.AppManagerMainActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source)
	at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
	at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
	... 10 more

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

On device Kate when I open Settings, Installed apps Security ForceClose. On my Cancro this doesn't happen and the Settings work. Lang Finnish. Works in EN no problem.

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.miui.securitycenter/com.miui.appmanager.AppManagerMainActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
    ... 10 more

I have the same problem with my redmi note 3 SE. On spanish languaje. Thanks

Code:
    ... 10 more

If in EN doesn't occur report to finnish translation

Status
Not open for further replies.