Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please put the OTA back to redmi note 3 pro users, just because most of them got their BL unlocked unofficially doesn't mean that you developers can't ask them to unlock officially so we could have OTA updates

Could you please put the OTA back to redmi note 3 pro users, just because most of them got their BL unlocked unofficially doesn't mean that you developers can't ask them to unlock officially so we could have OTA updates

I don't believe most of Kenzo users unlocked UNOFFICIALLY, since if that's the case there would be a lot of Kenzo users got bootloop flashing these latest xiaomi.eu Dev ROM

@ingbrzy it's a piece of cake for you! can you cook us V8.5.1.0.KHDCNED (MIUI8) Size: 654M for Redmi Note 3G please? We love Xiaomi.eu ROMS!

MIMAX PRO---- build.prop On top "persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1"
I want to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
please.
Thank you.

Reactions: achmav
To be honest, I never upgraded through OTA, always download the ROM file manually, boot to TWRP, flash the ROM, flash some mods, clear dalvik/cache, reboot. Has been doing this on my Kenzo with xiaomi.eu ROM for 1 year..no problem so far.
Doing the same for months on my RN3 Kenzo : no problems !

Are these compatible with Max 2?

Yes, it is (see pict attached, it's on my Mi Max 2), as far as I know, it's not working on Mi5 only.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-07-17-12-30-187_net.sourceforge.opencamera.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-07-17-12-30-187_net.sourceforge.opencamera.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 534
On every rebooting I get this errorlog from Google partner
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 4 to 3
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.onDowngrade(SQLiteOpenHelper.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getDatabaseLocked(SQLiteOpenHelper.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase(SQLiteOpenHelper.java)
at com.google.android.partnersetup.RlzProvider.update(RlzProvider.java:411)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.update(ContentProvider.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.update(ContentResolver.java)
at com.google.android.partnersetup.RlzPingIntentService.onHandleIntentWithContext(RlzPingIntentService.java:139)
at com.google.android.partnersetup.RlzPingIntentService.onHandleIntent(RlzPingIntentService.java:113)
at android.app.IntentService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage(IntentService.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Hello everyone.
After updating (manually) my Redmi Note 3 Pro (snapdragon) to weekly version my phone doesn't boot. It went through the updating process, then didn't boot back on. After waiting for a while I've tried turning it on - Mi logo shows up for few seconds when I hold the button long enough, then it disappears and nothing happens. When I connect phone to charger or to the PC - red dot keeps blinking and nothing happens. Can someone help me get my phone working again?

Hello everyone.
After updating (manually) my Redmi Note 3 Pro (snapdragon) to weekly version my phone doesn't boot. It went through the updating process, then didn't boot back on. After waiting for a while I've tried turning it on - Mi logo shows up for few seconds when I hold the button long enough, then it disappears and nothing happens. When I connect phone to charger or to the PC - red dot keeps blinking and nothing happens. Can someone help me get my phone working again?
Open MiUnlockTool and reunlock your bootloader.

I've noticed voicemail notifications keep popping up after I dismiss them. Is it a bug or intended feature

Status
Not open for further replies.