Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on Redmi 4X also, @ingbrzy doesn't reply to me but anyway, it's simple, you sign in to your Play Store with your Gmail. Then you find the app, clear cache, data of Play Store, Force stop! Reboot Miui, voila! :)
post log!

Is the stable release 9.1.3.0 better that weeklies ?
Do I need to do wipes for jumping on it or for going back to weekly ?

left the Chinese stable for the mi4c, when do you think it leaves the .eu for him?

[EDIT]

Sorry for the filehost did not have it, but on the sourceforge already has it for download, thanks.

Does anyone get google opinion rewards working?
The app is working but I don't get any questions. A friend of mine with other none xiaomi phone do get questions.

Works here, although it does not send quizzes too frequently

After clear install show me 4G not LTE, how to change this? I remember xiaomi.eu changed this in updates

I think you need to be in the latest eu rom weekly before flashing eu rom stable. Mine is fine no crashes, bugs or what so ever
I was in the latest weekly! Current ROM os xiaomi.eu 7.11.9! Redmi 4x not note 4x, and after clean flash ir does give play store error

yes same Rom! But I think that we talk about different amazon app
emoji16.png
I said
yes same Rom! But I think that we talk about different amazon app
I specified "Amazon appstore" Do you know it? It is not Amazon app .... read it well before confirming things not true

@ingbrzy Hi ingbrzy, I have a question, can I deny the MIUI optimization for a specific app? Please help me, I must disable MIUI optimization for Amazon appstore because it doesn't install or update any app if the MIUI optimization is on....I have to disable it every time from developer options if I want to install an app

Reactions: deepknight
@ingbrzy cannot access Play Store on Mi 5c 9.1.2.0 stable as well... Here's the log:

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.app.AppOpsManager.checkPackage(int, java.lang.String)' on a null object reference
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
    at android.content.pm.IPackageInstaller$Stub$Proxy.getMySessions(IPackageInstaller.java)
    at android.content.pm.PackageInstaller.getMySessions(PackageInstaller.java)
    at com.google.android.finsky.installer.am.run(SourceFile:102)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

The message "Google Play Store keeps stopping" appears randomly.

Anyone who can check for me if Telegram sound notification bug has been fixed in the new stable version? Thanks.

Why not testing instead?

By the way seems I think the more important question would be, which version are stable builds taken from?
For example: If it is based in Miui 9 stable (global) for Redmi Note 4 (9.0.3.0) maybe the notification bug is solved because the notification bug was introduced after that version.
But I don't know if it works that way for xiaomi.eu stable releases

Status
Not open for further replies.