Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy cannot access Play Store on Mi 5c 9.1.2.0 stable as well... Here's the log:

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.app.AppOpsManager.checkPackage(int, java.lang.String)' on a null object reference
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
    at android.content.pm.IPackageInstaller$Stub$Proxy.getMySessions(IPackageInstaller.java)
    at android.content.pm.PackageInstaller.getMySessions(PackageInstaller.java)
    at com.google.android.finsky.installer.am.run(SourceFile:102)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

The message "Google Play Store keeps stopping" appears randomly.
Try to clear cache and data APP reboot and see if it Will open

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através de Tapatalk

Telegram sound and vibrate notification issue is not present in stable as current stable ~2 month older than current weekly. This issue just started in 7.11.2 so regarding this issue nothing to fix in stable release.
So...to have Smart Assistant also..i have to go back to latest weekly because is newer than the latest stable? Thanks!

@ingbrzy cannot access Play Store on Mi 5c 9.1.2.0 stable as well... Here's the log:

try to make it (setting - installed apps - google play store)

Attachments

• play.jpg
    play.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 362
I don't know if this is bug, or I can't find a way to change it.

When my phone is on silent (vibration on) and when I have my earbuds plugged in, I still hear notification sounds for calls, messages, WhatsApp etc.. They are interrupting songs.. As I remember, that was not the case before. I can't remember when I first noticed this.

Anyone knows a solution?

I don't know if this is bug, or I can't find a way to change it.

When my phone is on silent (vibration on) and when I have my earbuds plugged in, I still hear notification sounds for calls, messages, WhatsApp etc.. They are interrupting songs.. As I remember, that was not the case before. I can't remember when I first noticed this.

Anyone knows a solution?
In my opinion it's normal because silent mode is needed as not to disturb anyone around you but you can hear everything

In my opinion it's normal because silent mode is needed as not to disturb anyone around you but you can hear everything

I kinda agree with you and not agree with you at the same time.. I just found it normal that when i choose silent mode i only feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.. I am sure there was option for that as I changed 3 Xiaomi phones in last 3 years, and on every one of them I had xiaomi.eu installed.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.app.AppOpsManager.checkPackage(int, java.lang.String)' on a null object reference
    at android.content.pm.IPackageInstaller$Stub$Proxy.getMySessions(IPackageInstaller.java)
    at android.content.pm.PackageInstaller.getMySessions(PackageInstaller.java)
    at com.google.android.finsky.installer.am.run(SourceFile:102)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

I have the same issue on REDMI 4X Global version 3/32 with the stable MIUI 9.1

Reactions: Tiagosantos
I have the same issue on REDMI 4X Global version 3/32 with the stable MIUI 9.1

You know how to unlock bootloader, flash twrp, flash roms, it's easy to think outside of the box! Just clear cache and data of Play Store, force stop the app. Reboot your Mi Device, that's it. I've tried it 3 times and it works 101%.

You know how to unlock bootloader, flash twrp, flash roms, it's easy to think outside of the box! Just clear cache and data of Play Store, force stop the app. Reboot your Mi Device, that's it. I've tried it 3 times and it works 101%.
Yep that's a workaround, but shouldn't happen on a fresh install (erased all partitions, flashed official China, flashed twrp, wiped everything, flashed xiaomi.eu). @ingbrzy do you think fixed ROMs could be uploaded?

Just backup ur data then do factory rest by TWRP and reboot TO TWRP THEN INSTALL UR NEW ROM
Hi
I did what you said, but it doesn't work...
The smartphone doesn't reboot to twrp, because it is not instaled and and if i try to flash again twrp it comes again asking for password...
I have the last china dev instaled.
Help please...

I was asking about the new stable, cuz weeklies drains my battery really fast with the latest ones, from 10% to 5% dropped like a clock (for about 10 seconds without any heavy apps installed)
So I can flash stable and the if I want to flash weekly again without data loss?

-Mi5

Reactions: shadowliv
Yep that's a workaround, but shouldn't happen on a fresh install (erased all partitions, flashed official China, flashed twrp, wiped everything, flashed xiaomi.eu). @ingbrzy do you think fixed ROMs could be uploaded?
Yap same thought here after a clean flash it shouldnt happen this error... But @CyNote Im gonna charge to and try again, clean flash the stable and try to clean data and reboot and see how it works

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através de Tapatalk

Reactions: CyNote
When you said 'weekly', it means Dev Rom, here there are...
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.10.19_v9-7.0.zip
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.10.26_v9-7.0.zip
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.11.2_v9-7.0.zip

as for stable, only few devices got it as of now..some newest devices of course..

Thank you so much kind sir! I was referring to the latest weekly build. But I think I will be trying out the last link you gave me. Thanks again for taking the time! <3

#notallheroesuseapple
#someusexiaomi!

Currently I´m using beta 7.11.9.
I´m thinking about what to do next with my Redmi 4X (Santoni).
Flash to stable (really stable?) or flash next friday to next beta?
What do you think about it guys?

Currently I´m using beta 7.11.9.
I´m thinking about what to do next with my Redmi 4X (Santoni).
Flash to stable (really stable?) or flash next friday to next beta?
What do you think about it guys?

Why not both? :D

No, seriously, I would keep in betas if Redmi 4x doesn't have bug notifications. Or at least wait until Friday or Saturday to check if any major issue is reported here.

Reactions: Lemmy
Status
Not open for further replies.