• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not both? :D

No, seriously, I would keep in betas if Redmi 4x doesn't have bug notifications. Or at least wait until Friday or Saturday to check if any major issue is reported here.

Thank you @le_zurdo for your opinion. If the next beta(s) doesn't have the notification bug it would be a reason to stay on beta. It seems there is actually no rom without bugs. That makes me uncertainly...

I know it's not something new, but is there a way to prevent chosen apps from getting wiped by the auto clear cache (energy saving)? I set the setting to the maximum available, 30 minutes, but that's not enough. It could make sense that the 'no restriction' parameter in the apps energy saving would also prevent it from being wiped? Or maybe offering more delays like 1h or 2h. That way you would have a comfortable time to use your mp3 in transport or your running tracker...

Currently I´m using beta 7.11.9.
I´m thinking about what to do next with my Redmi 4X (Santoni).
Flash to stable (really stable?) or flash next friday to next beta?
What do you think about it guys?

If you are tired of flashing every update every week like me, flash Stable, until you get bored and come back to dev roms ;p

Hi,

Please if somebody could help me with why the Mi5C stable ROM file for MIUI 9 was removed from here? I saw it few hours ago but was at work and decided to download and install it once home. But now when I check the following link, the file has been removed or no more available:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...iles/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv9.0/

Thanks
Don't worry, it's fine. While trying the ROM we found out that Play Store app was behaving uncorrectly. The dev team is probably fixing it, I'm sure it will be back online really soon.

You know how to unlock bootloader, flash twrp, flash roms, it's easy to think outside of the box! Just clear cache and data of Play Store, force stop the app. Reboot your Mi Device, that's it. I've tried it 3 times and it works 101%.

This was the first thing that I did before I wrote here. It didn't work. But I'll try one more time.

FC updater on 9.1.3.0
Report bug:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from null array
at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity$3.onClick(MainActivity.java:308)
at android.view.View.performClick(View.java)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

Thank you for the wonderful work. Is it a multi-lingual tumor, because I need Arabic please

Lol, autocorrector always betrays.

Yes, it supports Arabic. According to the first post it is the exact same translation from the Miui Global Rom

upload_2017-11-15_14-54-11.png

Reactions: viperhamada
Hi, sorry for my noob question...

I install stable Miui 9 rom, what about OTA Now ? I received only stable rom ? Or beta too ?

Thanks

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi, sorry for my noob question...

I install stable Miui 9 rom, what about OTA Now ? I received only stable rom ? Or beta too ?

Thanks

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk
Don't worry about your questions, we're all learning new things everyday:)
You should only receive stable updates. If you'd like to receive weekly betas again, you have to flash a beta manually from TWRP.

Anybody experiencing an issue with the google assistant when unlocking the phone with the fingerprint sensor?
In the Mi5S the detection is so fast that it inmediately launches the assistant almost every time I unclock the phone
Is there an option to change the long press duration or to remove the assistant?

Also I don't have the miui assistant on the left page, anybody knows why?

Thanks

hi.
did you do something special to have fast fingerprint detection?
in my mi5s it is slow and fails a lot

I was asking about the new stable, cuz weeklies drains my battery really fast with the latest ones, from 10% to 5% dropped like a clock (for about 10 seconds without any heavy apps installed)
So I can flash stable and the if I want to flash weekly again without data loss?

-Mi5

Learning from my own experience, you can safely dirty flash latest Dev Rom over stable since latest dev rom is always newer compare to stable.

Hi
I did what you said, but it doesn't work...
The smartphone doesn't reboot to twrp, because it is not instaled and and if i try to flash again twrp it comes again asking for password...
I have the last china dev instaled.
Help please...

I mean if u have TWRP INSTALLED.. so if twrp ask password u will find in wipe .. There is option factory rest.(u will lose all data and media in mobile) . Do factory rest.. Then reboot.. Then flash new rom by twrp

@ingbrzy here is the logcat of my redmi 4x

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.app.AppOpsManager.checkPackage(int, java.lang.String)' on a null object reference
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.content.pm.IPackageInstaller$Stub$Proxy.getMySessions(IPackageInstaller.java)
at android.content.pm.PackageInstaller.getMySessions(PackageInstaller.java)
at com.google.android.finsky.installer.am.run(SourceFile:102)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através de Tapatalk

Reactions: ingbrzy
Status
Not open for further replies.