Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot for your hard work but:

AGAIN NO TELEGRAM NOTIFICATION!!

AGAIN NO REACTION AFTER FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS

I DONT UNDERSTAND

AGAIN BACK TO 7.10.19

Redmi Note 4X

you should cool down a bit, those bugs come from xiaomi themselves, not from xiaomi.eu that do all of this for free with much more effective support than the official forum. Better encourage xiaomi.eu , you can roll back thanks to twrp.

Telegram notifications working on the two latest versions both for my Redmi 3 and wife's RN2. The only thing I did was changing the notification sound from within Telegram settings.

Reactions: dyukov
i have update to the last rom beta but in : Mi Cloud , sauvegarder l appareil , sauvegarde Mi Cloud. I receive a message " erreur" the last backup date of auguste and i can see this backup to restore
do you have an explication

Hi. Can someone here tell me the way to enable smart assistant on my Mi5 using french language ?
Thanks in advance.

Still useless !!!
The only version that QC3 works fine is the 7.10.26 !!!!
I tested with Amper Meter, and with my new Tutuo Charger(Qualcomm Certified) when the phone supports QC3 and start charging with various voltage (Start from 12v/1A) the LED turn to Purple from Blue !! Blue means normal smart charging and Purple Means QC3 !!!
Fix that, it's been a while since the first MIUI 9 rolled out !!!!
Have you reported it previously?

I would suggest that you find your manners and ask in a polite manner, as the xiaomi.eu developers do this work for no charge.

More details always helps too, such as phone model, and a clear description of the issue.

It is not a universal issue, as I have both Mi5 and Mi Mix 2 where QC3 works fine, verified with Ampere app.
As you would have noted, there are issues with notification LED's, so your purple Vs blue indications may be a manifestation of those issues.

Reactions: Mario1944
I read comments and I stay on v1 7.11.2 on my all phones, because I see this rom 7.11.9 is very buggy/more issue on every phone.

How's the situation with Whatsapp notifications on this version?

Same old same old, sound notification for Whatsapp only for 1st unread message, no more sound notif for the rest unread messages until you open Whatsapp (Mi Max 2, ROM 7.11.9)

Telegram notifications working on the two latest versions both for my Redmi 3 and wife's RN2. The only thing I did was changing the notification sound from within Telegram settings.

Notification bug existed since 7.10.26 (and newer) on Android 7 devices only.

My Kenzo with 7.11.9 doesn't have this notification problem either (Android 6), but the number on Whatsapp icon always said '1', where on My Mi Max2 the number on Whatsapp icon say the number of contact or group that have unread messages

Last edited:
Can confirm LauncherFC when selecting Widgets on KATE:
Screenshot_2017-11-11-10-19-55-521_com.miui.bugreport.png

Last edited:
Same old same old, sound notification for Whatsapp only for 1st unread message, no more sound notif for the rest unread messages until you open Whatsapp (Mi Max 2, ROM 7.11.9)

Notification bug existed since 7.10.26 (and newer) on Android 7 devices only.

My Kenzo with 7.11.9 doesn't have this notification problem either (Android 6), but the number on Whatsapp icon always said '1', where on My Mi Max2 the number on Whatsapp icon say the number of contact or group that have unread messages
It must solve in by MIUI staff

I don't have problem with widgets on my Kenzo with 7.11.19, just tried again adding many widgets from MIUI and 3rd party app like Waze, Google keep..
I also don't have Widget FC (system launcher stopped) issue. So far I thought this issue exist only in global beta 7.11.10 that has been already withdrawn

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Problem with recorder APK still existing for all modes (music, voice, or interview) sound level recorded is dramatically small on MI4S.
Other users should have the same problem yes ?

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Redmi Note 3 MTK: When I use Facebook sometimes the screen turn off and the phone get locked. I have to unlock it again and the status bar is empy. No notification icon, no time and battery icona.

Problem with recorder APK still existing for all modes (music, voice, or interview) sound level recorded is dramatically small on MI4S.
Other users should have the same problem yes ?

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Mi4S - 7.11.9 :
- No sound notifications Whatsapp.
- The recorder's audio volume seems to me normal.

Reactions: magic_diego33
Status
Not open for further replies.