Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to worry about. I can confirm WhatsApp, Line, Telegram app notification issue (no led, no sound, no vibrate) has been fixed for 7.11.16 public release. Great release is coming...
But 7.11.16 is not in this web, i can just see 7.11.10 what can I do, the Led doesn't work

Nothing to worry about. I can confirm WhatsApp, Line, Telegram app notification issue (no led, no sound, no vibrate) has been fixed for 7.11.16 public release. Great release is coming...
The recently announced new notification shade, right? :p

About my Mi Max 2, notifications issues has been fixed already with 7.11.9, I didn't have full working twitter notifications from many months but with 7.11.9 release works perfectly

Redmi 4 Pro/Prime - MIUI 9.1 by xiaomi.eu 7.11.9 Beta - RyanAir App crashes when starting app since a couple of ROMs ago. Is there any solution to this ?

LE: this is documented in the Bugs section; post can be deleted from here

I have to do a clean install in each update or just introduce in downloaded.rom and use the OTA? Does it affect the way you do?

Just to be clear, I notice that there wasn't battery drain on nikel If I use 4g.
Now, everything works great.
Thanks xiaomi.eu team.

I have to do a clean install in each update or just introduce in downloaded.rom and use the OTA? Does it affect the way you do?
if you switch from weekly to stable or the other way around my advice to you is YES do a clean flash but if you just want to upgrade from one weekly to another you can dirty flash, just remember to wipe cache and dalvik after each update

if you switch from weekly to stable or the other way around my advice to you is YES do a clean flash but if you just want to upgrade from one weekly to another you can dirty flash, just remember to wipe cache and dalvik after each update
Should i update with twrp? Or with the xiaomi updater ans then go to twrp just to do the wipe?

Should i update with twrp? Or with the xiaomi updater ans then go to twrp just to do the wipe?
you can update from the miui updater but in some team win recoverys(redmi4X) its not update correctly so go to updater click on the three dots and choose boot to recovery then do a manual flash

Since few weekly updates my Mi 5s 128GB has problem with LTE connections.
Also Xiaomi.eu stable 9.1.2.0 didn't solve the problem.

Turns out when I dirty flash: Global stable 9.1.1.0. everything is fine now, expect WhatsApp notification ect. but I've learned to fixed it myself - copying needed audio to
/system/media/audio/notifications
Then add all r and w attributes and then choose it again from the app.

Just sharing with you.
Cheers.

You da real MVP :D

Can anyone confirm this? I really need the encryption, otherwise I can't use Exchange anymore, which I need every day...
Never had any issues with device encryption (intune enrolled with encryption mandatory myself)

(Land/Redmi3s prime)

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.