Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about security patches for some models (like 3S) ?
Can't you guys do anything ? Devs are awfully ignorant on official forums...
nothing what we can do without source code.. so.. its up to china..

Reactions: jacklul
My mi max 2 would automatically be disconnected from the wireless even though I had set it go be on via Tasker.

Anyone can advise on why did it auto off is it a known bug? Thanks.

@ingbrzy

Mi 5s 4/128, Not a single bug, super fluid and stable, you can make a stable from this one!
Really great job! I have two questions:
-Should we expect Android Oreo on Mi 5s from you guys?
-Will our phones work with galileo position system?

Thanks and keep the great job!
Really? Is location working for you indoors? (so, with no GPS coverage, just with network?)

Thanks!

Idk if it's either the Redmi Note 4X SD or this version of the ROM, but the phone has been working so great lately. With each update is getting even better.

Keep it up!

-- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . --

No se si es por el Redmi Note 4X SD o por esta versión de la ROM, pero ultimamente el teléfono anda muy muy bien! Con cada actualización va mejorando aun más.

Sigan así!

-- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . -- -- . --

Sei lá se é por causa do Redmi Note 4X SD o da ultima versao da ROM, mas o meu phone tá otimo! Com cada actualizacao ta melhorando ainda mais.

Parabens!

Really? Is location working for you indoors? (so, with no GPS coverage, just with network?)

Thanks!
My GPS works fine! MI5 s has a really good GPS accuracy... It is just a question (I am curious), Off course indoors with only network depends on the app, Google Maps can do it, I guess it can locate me anywhere... I have most of the time the GPS off and Google Maps always giving me notifications and advices about the place that i am so...

The problem that some of us can't change to global rom ,
Global rom don't have support for cdma network
If just someone teach us a way to extract china modem and flash it to global rom

If I'm not wrong (someone corrects me if I am) you can get the modem of a full china ROM and then flash it by Fastboot or even with the TWRP

Thanks!
See below screenshots. Location set indoor without using GPS, based on cellular network only:

63d01e9dd203f21784a1aa042db9d0cd.jpg
41a95cf2efd5f737117b0640d6b61684.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@ingbrzy
I asked this before but you didn't answer.
Mi 5s Plus doesn't have the 7.12.14 China ROM but instead they released v7.12.15 for it.
So how do you have this ROM on the download page? Did you mean 7.12.15 ?

Hello!!!
One question, where is "Cast" button in Toggle positions? Thanks.

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 global/mido

Hello!!!
One question, where is "Cast" button in Toggle positions. Thanks.

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 global/mido
Official MIUI devs took it. Use the function from the menu instead...

Im have this version now, worth it to update this last version? Or to much bug? Thanks before
3d8b1f6137cdd5d4cc5a83182bd34cbe.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy
I asked this before but you didn't answer.
Mi 5s Plus doesn't have the 7.12.14 China ROM but instead they released v7.12.15 for it.
So how do you have this ROM on the download page? Did you mean 7.12.15 ?
Meanwhile they withdrawn 7.12.14 and released 7.12.15 due to some China feature related issue...

Im have this version now, worth it to update this last version? Or to much bug? Thanks before
3d8b1f6137cdd5d4cc5a83182bd34cbe.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
7.12.14 works better on my device, make a nandroid backup and try it, you'll be able to revert with your backup if you very unlikely decide to do so ;)

Mi Max 2 is available from few months and is in the list of devices released from Xiaomi to have Oreo, so I don't think "never". I ask because Mi6 is in development and have about some age of Max 2 :)
Mi6 and mimix2 will receive for sure as high end devices and already started alpha recruitments for oreo, dont beleive about mi max 2. I hope to be wrong.
Xiaomi never communicates unless enrolling into alpha phases. Until then it is pure speculation.

start reading first!
MI6 suspended until Android 8.0 update (end of this year)
I saw on en.miui.com that they are (these days) looking for beta testers for MI 6, so end of (this) year is not a reality - this is what I think

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I saw on en.miui.com that they are (these days) looking for beta testers for MI 6, so end of (this) year is not a reality - this is what I think

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
indeed last year same schedule for mi5, started november, stable issued march. 2-4 months from start seems a good guess.

Hi,
I am looking quite often and I can't even find a stable 9.0 or 9.1 for Hennesy HMNOTE 3 Mediatek is it scheduled or will it be only weekly now.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: ilanel
same question : Which is the latest Xiaomi.eu 9.0 or 9.1 ROM for Redmi Note 3 [MTK] Hennessy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.