Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for you ...
(Redmi Note 4 MTK)
For some time, after downloading via OTA and install, it restarts in recovery with Chinese language default, after installing the update I return the English language. This happens for every weekly update. Is there a method to force the language?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

porque você não tem essa opção mais

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Hi after updating my rom screen cast is gone . ☹️ I can't mirrored my phone now I my TV ☹️ any help ..

Redmi note4x Qualcomm

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-16-12-54-11-180_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-16-12-54-11-180_com.android.settings.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 463
Redmi 4x

This bug's been around for a long time now. Using another email program is definitely NOT the solution...

I've been using the default mail app from miui rom for so long, never installed other mail app and i have about 7 mail accounts and 4 of them are gmail account, so not a valid solution? Well it's up to you, just tried to ease your pain .. hehe

Hi, I can´t get smart cover to work. I´ve enable it in settings, use a flipcase with metal in the front from Mofi but my display will no wake up/go to sleep when I open my flip case. Does this function work in eu rom? I have a Mi Mix 2
Smart cover mode works perfectly fine for me. You just need to buy original Xiaomi NFC chipped smart cover flip case

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

At the time of getting massages of OTP ftom bank, copy otp option not available on status bar in redmi 4x, i am on lateat 7.12.14

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Notification Bar showing darker.

After change theme, the notification bar show normal colour, but after I change to landscape ( screen rotation ), notification bar going to darker. Even when I rotate to potrait, still got darker notification bar.

This happen in my Remi Note 4 MTK

Last edited:
Anyone not seeing there lock screen? As in when you wake the screen it is immediately prompting for a pin? I use fingerprint unlock which otherwise works fine. But instead of seeing the 'swipe up to unlock' message and lockscreen wallpaper it wants a pin.

Redmi Note 4 (mtk)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

At the time of getting massages of OTP ftom bank, copy otp option not available on status bar in redmi 4x, i am on lateat 7.12.14

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
How are you after those "massages" ?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Mi4 LTE, TWRP 3.2
stuck at MI logo after normal update
reboot to recovery, clear cache, dalvik and system, flash again. now boots fine

I apologize for not having read the previous post
Does anyone have problems with the WhatsApp led Mi 4C?
Does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.