Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, anyone know how Can I know why my Bluetooth disable randomly?

Logcat ?

Thanks

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X SD en utilisant Tapatalk

It's vaste of space at notification area.. Use swipe up gesture for search..
Hello , I don't miss it ,but just for information,I can't remember the last weekly that my RN2 had swipe up gesture , probably miui 8 .

are you using MIUI launcher?
Yes , default everything . I mentioned it at the time , I think it was the time the qr scanner went missing , don't expect you to remember , but as I said it's not a problem for me - I never think to use it anyway , I always go straight to browser.
Have just been checking to see if I had somehow done something to affect the gesture and have also noticed that ' launch google search ' in button and gesture shortcuts doesn't work for any of the long press button options . Again, it's not an issue for me , just giving information. Thanks .

Last edited:
Anyone having problems with location when indoors? Since 7.12.7 it seems to be using only IP related information (what is even far from approximate in Spain). Reverting to 7.11.30 it works as expected.
Tested in Mi4c and Mi5s.

Hello , I don't miss it ,but just for information,I can't remember the last weekly that my RN2 had swipe up gesture , probably miui 8 .
Do you have enabled swipe up feature here: Settings > System apps > Search > Swipe up

4be0b0066177badcba794c3523b005cb.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Do you have enabled swipe up feature here: Settings > System apps > Search > Swipe up

4be0b0066177badcba794c3523b005cb.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
It was enabled , so I turned it off and back on again , and now swipe up is working ! Strange . Thanks chaps .

Mi Mix 2, 6/128:

In parallel to the problem with the Display Grid which is no more configurable I have also a Akkudrain Problem. The phone is very often active and I can not identify the reason as it´s always Androidsystem or Kernel shown. It "think" I have this since the new Xiaomi EU 7.12.14 version.
The screenshot shows the activity mainly over night. I deactivate every Network Stuff (BT, GPS, Mobile Data) except WLAN and Mobile Call with a Task in the night and I have drain of 5% normaly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-19-11-16-51-831_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-19-11-16-51-831_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    71 KB · Views: 398
Mi Mix 2, 6/128:

In parallel to the problem with the Display Grid which is no more configurable I have also a Akkudrain Problem. The phone is very often active and I can not identify the reason as it´s always Androidsystem or Kernel shown. It "think" I have this since the new Xiaomi EU 7.12.14 version.
The screenshot shows the activity mainly over night. I deactivate every Network Stuff (BT, GPS, Mobile Data) except WLAN and Mobile Call with a Task in the night and I have drain of 5% normaly.

Try better battery monitoring app like GSAM Battery monitor.

http://www.androidcoliseum.com/2014/01/gsam-battery-monitor-its-all-about.html?m=1

Last edited:
I've flashed Lineage OS on Redmi Note 3G 6.0.1 and it's working smooth!

Now, I've tried to downgrade back to 8.2.3 miui KitKat and it says with red fonts cannot mount system. Reflashing Lineage OS everything works ok.

How can I downgrade?

I've flashed Lineage OS on Redmi Note 3G 6.0.1 and it's working smooth!

Now, I've tried to downgrade back to 8.2.3 miui KitKat and it says with red fonts cannot mount system. Reflashing Lineage OS everything works ok.

How can I downgrade?
You need a full wipe. Make a backup first.

Just got a random reboot overnight, as someone else mentioned. Didn't happen before. Have no idea how to repro.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

reboots look like kinda regular, unfortunately. I won't report every single one, but two reboots in two days are already a tendency, not a single random event.

Hello, I find it in settings / home screen and recent / layout of the home screen / 5x6 / 5x5 / 4x6 / 4x5.
I hope it helps.
Greetings.

You don't have to go through settings. Just long press on a empty space on home screen and go settings.
On my mind mix2 stable I have only 4x6 and 5x6

@PmarX3
Donwload stops sometimes without having 100% of the file. If the updater is then cleaned from RAM and started again he offers to flash the new version although the file was not 100% downloaded. After being in TWRP the MD5 reports an error.

Delete the update and the MD5 file manually and start the updater again downloading the update. Keep sure the update is really downloaded to 100%.

Still problem with md5. I think I'll try install TWRP again
Tried to install TWRP via TWRP still md5 error.
I'll try to install via fastboot

Last edited:
Definitely have Bluetooth issue

Auto disable randomly, I install catlog, wait have issue again...

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X SD en utilisant Tapatalk

LoL i thought only xiaomi eu rom have an issue with the screen cast toggle switch gone .. also global beta and China beta .. has no screen cast for now .. now I'm coming back to this ROM ..I just wait for the next update ..

Status
Not open for further replies.