Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing interesting on new build..

Security
Keyword exceptions is introduced in SMS Blocklists
In Keyword whitelist, you may allow in messages that you want to view, while in Keyword blacklist, you may reject messages that you don't like to receive.
Does sms blocking work? I am on stable v9 for mi5x and sms blocking does not work.

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Is this ROM support Carier Agregation for Band 3 and Band 7? I'm using global rom, but LTE+ (4G+) not working.

LTE+ is working correctly, have only confirmed 2CA (B3 & 28) and 3CA (B1, 3 & 5) on this ROM.

To get LTE+ the signal quality (SINR) at the UE needs to be of good enough quality to support 256QAM modulation on the downlink.

Signal quality is NOT indicated by the number of bars, you can have five bars, but quality down in the weeds, and vice-versa, on two bars (-110 to -115dBm RSRP), but good quality (+12dB SINR), and LTE+ working well.

Hi, i'm using Mi5.. i'm Still at 6.11.10 version... Mounths ago i update to android 7 with miui 8... I don't like it for battery use, thermal condition etc . And i downgrade to last of android 6... Who use mi5 how is the last upgrade?? The battery life how is?? Thank for answer!!! Sorry for my english

seems not so bad in MIUI9 nowadays.

Works pretty Good on rn3pro and mi6.
But why rom is not shipped with latest gapps (system webview,google keyboard,..)? If we update it through playstore it installs in /data instead of /system, so we are left with less space?
I

Hi, recently bought redmi 5 plus (vince).
Anyone tested the twrp yet? any issue?
Waiting for my unlock code.

Last edited:
LTE+ is working correctly, have only confirmed 2CA (B3 & 28) and 3CA (B1, 3 & 5) on this ROM.

To get LTE+ the signal quality (SINR) at the UE needs to be of good enough quality to support 256QAM modulation on the downlink.

Signal quality is NOT indicated by the number of bars, you can have five bars, but quality down in the weeds, and vice-versa, on two bars (-110 to -115dBm RSRP), but good quality (+12dB SINR), and LTE+ working well.

Thanx. For now, my mi max 2 cannot support CA for Band 3 and Band 7.. but my other phone (samsung A8) work perfectly. Most malaysian telco using band 3 and band 7 for carier agregation.

Can anybody help?

Hi, need help,

Device: Mi Note 2
I flashed the latest weekly, cleared cache and dalvik and it rebooted just fine but does not detect sim card 1, and when sim card is moved to slot 2, phone gets incoming signal but not outgoing calling or sms abilities. It also does not register under settings as having a sim card despite it having bars.

So I go back to recovery and wipe data, cache, and dalvik. And reboot phone only to find it says no IMEI found, and sim cards are still not detecting.

So I go back to recovery and restore EFS from my previous rom backup (version 7.8.31) and no effect, same as before.

So I go back to recovery and restore complete rom backup from version 7.8.31, and everything works fine again.

So I go back to recovery and install the newest stable rom, cleared cache and dalvik, and reboot, and I get process.acore has stopped errors repeatedly and sim cards are still not detecting.

So I go back to recovery and restore complete rom backup from version 7.8.31, and everything works fine again.

Wait until the last moment before Christmas. Should come as a Christmas present in a gilded package. :)

Thanks for the current ROM, works flawlessly on my Mi5s. Question: is there any chance to integrate a working Google Smart Lock?

Mat

Thanks for the current ROM, works flawlessly on my Mi5s. Question: is there any chance to integrate a working Google Smart Lock?

Mat
i dont use this but i see it on setting/google
d95e1af3a5e17490bb4328cffa4c68ec.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Mat
Weird. I don't have to do anything. Google Smart Lock just work on my redmi note 3 pro.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.