Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works on MiNote3, except TWRP now stuck on home screen, screen touch is not responding any more. I tried to flash recovery again on fastboot, but it is the same issue. What will be next step to flash anything in recovery?
Try using older recovery

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Im still can't view or edit contact with display picture,

Redmi note 4

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the continued support even before the holidays! Working fine currently, but since the 12.14 release I'm getting frequent random reboots on my Hermes.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

LED notification in Whatsapp only works if sound notification also enabled, and they only work with system sound or default notification sound.
Thanks for support. But It's still an issue cause if a person wants different sound for different notification it still will not work.

Reactions: goodnoise
Yes with magisk but before that my device show me in Play Store Uncertified

Sent from my Redmi Note 5A using Tapatalk
Uninstall magisk and try install our ROM again.. Without any root and xposed..

any idea why i can't see the zip file in twrp? xiaomi mi mix

fastboot boot twrp.img it asks me for a decrypt password
please someone can help me?

Thanks for support. But It's still an issue cause if a person wants different sound for different notification it still will not work.

Well, You can use default ringtone or one of the default system ringtones for message notification and default ringtone or ANOTHER one of the system ringtones for group notification, this way you will have 2 different notification sound.

But if you don't like these system ringtones, there is a way to 'SYSTEMISED' any custom sound as system ringtone.
(you need to root your phone)

You only need to copy your custom sound to this folder 'system/media/audio/notifications' and set the correct permission (I use ES File Explorer) and it will become system ringtone and you can use it as your notification sound.

See pictures attached, please remember to set the correct permission.

Good luck.

Attachments

• IMG_20171226_221934.jpg
    IMG_20171226_221934.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_20171226_221915.jpg
    IMG_20171226_221915.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 394
Hi all!
I have already read in this thread why there are no updates for the mi6 at the moment. But I also read that it obviously will be necessary to do a fullwipe when updating to android oreo.

Is this also necessary for the stable versions when upgrading from Android 7 to 8 or only for weekly-roms? Because i really dont't want to set up the everything nw each time I upgrade.

Hi all!
I have already read in this thread why there are no updates for the mi6 at the moment. But I also read that it obviously will be necessary to do a fullwipe when updating to android oreo.

Is this also necessary for the stable versions when upgrading from Android 7 to 8 or only for weekly-roms? Because i really dont't want to set up the everything nw each time I upgrade.
It is not every week or month that there is a change of Android base version, and you are quite welcome to stay on Android 7.x, so it is up to yourself to decide.

any idea why i can't see the zip file in twrp? xiaomi mi mix

fastboot boot twrp.img it asks me for a decrypt password
please someone can help me?
Use same password / pattern used to unlock screen

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi and thanks for your work,

Is there any difference between Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 4X? (both with Helio processor) Cause I want to doenload the ROM for my daughter's device and I'm a little bit confused because Redmi Note 4X ROM (4/64 Gb) is not listed. :(

Thanks in advance.

Ik was in doubt as well. Buy the ROM worked perfectlucht. Happy, because now I can use my own language. (For me Dutch).
Both stable and weekly work. Zo now I am using weekly.

Hi and thanks for your work,

Is there any difference between Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 4X? (both with Helio processor) Cause I want to doenload the ROM for my daughter's device and I'm a little bit confused because Redmi Note 4X ROM (4/64 Gb) is not listed. :(

Thanks in advance.
Same processor, same rom as same device codename nickel.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.