Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RN3 Pro. The theme manager is not working. Why???
Guess is server fault. Not working on mi6 too. Probably will work tomorrow (maybe is in some kind of maintenance... Or hacked by some Chinese guys )

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I have a very old MIUI7 version that I got from this forum from April of 2016 on Mi5.
I finnaly got around to update it.

How should I procede? I'd like to wipe everything on it

I have a very old MIUI7 version that I got from this forum from April of 2016 on Mi5.
I finnaly got around to update it.

How should I procede? I'd like to wipe everything on it
Go into recovery, wipe data, cache, dalvik. Select rom file and flash, enjoy

hello vhaba ....sorry...but I want to change the default applications .. you can make me a screenshot....I am Italian
thank you
That was about default applications.
Applicatzioni- predefinitATTACH=full]17786[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-25-21-52-24-804_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-25-21-52-24-804_com.android.settings.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 339
  • Screenshot_2017-12-25-21-52-44-193_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-25-21-52-44-193_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    195.9 KB · Views: 333
  • Screenshot_2017-12-25-21-52-58-838_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-25-21-52-58-838_com.android.settings.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 323
Maybe here you can find a hint...

Thank you for your suggestion but I have tried pretty much everything anyone has suggested which for most people was to either download a new copy as their copies were corrupt i can confirm my copy has correct md5. Or wipe cache and dalvik only which i have done with wiping and without and possibly every combination. I have previously had the EU rom on it but somehow softbrick the phone and had to go back to global official version and now cant go back to EU rom. So its not as if i have not been able to do it before. I cant for the life of me work out why it is not working now.

I have tried from global stable, developer version and neither will allow me to install EU rom on top of it. Any other suggestions from anyone would be greatly appreciated. For now i am using official developer as at least its miui 9.

ps for anyone who did not see my original post this is my error:

my phone (mi5s) keeps hanging at the end in twrp and wont complete. It just sits at 'package_extract_file took 00s' with the slider bar almost all the way to the end but never completes.

Random Reboots happens don't know the cause anyway I'm loving this rom cause it has an huge battery.Never seen before 1hr with gps at 50%

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

To be more precise: Settings > Network > More > Wireless display
Access path as you described is less precise because that doesn't exist. Just type "wireless display" in Settings search bar and you will see the precise access path (same as I described):
c01ab9d4c0f11566cbd1052a5bceabd8.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Why bad? Im on stable rom and work great.

I wasn"t saying Stable rom is bad..

I was saying upgrading to stable (or downgrading? since stable rom is older dev rom) for his case is bad move since he is using current Dev rom and he said it is working perfectly well, there is no logically reason to upgrade (read : downgrade) a perfectly working rom with something else.. stable rom is not really bug-free anyway..

I'm getting high temperatures on mi 5s , to the point of getting the cellphone out of the flip cover to get it cold.
It's been 3 or 4 very buggy updates , I'm having also week by week less signal, less battery AND now heat problems.

I'm getting high temperatures on mi 5s , to the point of getting the cellphone out of the flip cover to get it cold.
It's been 3 or 4 very buggy updates , I'm having also week by week less signal, less battery AND now heat problems.

Use app like gsam battery monitor to find out what's eating the battery..

hi! i'm running this build 7.12.21 Weekly in Note 5A Lite Global and don't pass SafetyNet and my device show me uncertified in Play Store, why?

hi! i'm running this build 7.12.21 Weekly in Note 5A Lite Global and don't pass SafetyNet and my device show me uncertified in Play Store, why?
Did you rooted your device?

Everything works on MiNote3, except TWRP now stuck on home screen, screen touch is not responding any more. I tried to flash recovery again on fastboot, but it is the same issue. What will be next step to flash anything in recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.