Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason in this update if I enable camera2api the stock camera stop working. Someone else noticed this? I'm not sure if I need to do a clean flash, but after revert to 7.12.21 everything works fine. Between this and notification bug I think it's better to skip this update and wait for the next week. BTW I have a redmi 4x.

Please, someone help me, i can't open contact with display picture
Already cleared data contact app but still can't open or edit phone contact with pictures, please help

Redmi note 4

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi,

On mido I'm experiencing dark background on some icons, like Google Duo, Microsoft ToDo... Basically on all not rectangular icons in the system.

Standard MIUI doesn't have that.

Posted several threads her on forum – no reaction. Another user pointed out that it's possible to fix by updating standard icons file. But it should be done by dev team. All manual changes gets overwritten after OTA upgrade.

Can we address that?

BUGS on MI MIX:

When you open the phone the wallpaper is black for like 5 min
The iPhone X like gestures are a bit buggy, when you close an app it looks bad aas it likes closes and then you see the app again for 1 sec then it just blinks.

Same happens here, Mi Mix 6/256, every time I use the home gesture it sort of closes the app, quickly shows a snapshot of the app again, and then goes back to home. If you do the gesture in a slower manner, all goes well, the animation closes the app and goes back to home.
Also, while in full screen the last row of the keyboard (I'm using SwiftKey, don't know if that matters) doesn't work as expected, often not registering the presses or even registering the home gesture (which is a PITA).

Hello!
I installed the last two ROM versions and i have battery drain issue on my xiaomi mi 5.

I decided to Switch from beta to stable version. Will i lose all my files on phone?!?!?

Rome is running great and top battery consumption. Only the fullscreen option is still somewhat optimizable. Although the softkeys are not on screen, the phone responds as if they were a bit too deep on the screen to start the gestures.
Also the notifications at whatsapp/sms/gmail...... (also cloned) work flawlessly
Otherwise perfect, thanks again!
Happy new year guys.

Rome is running great and top battery consumption. Only the fullscreen option is still somewhat optimizable. Although the softkeys are not on screen, the phone responds as if they were a bit too deep on the screen to start the gestures.
Also the notifications at whatsapp/sms/gmail...... (also cloned) work flawlessly
Otherwise perfect, thanks again!
Happy new year guys.
whatsapp notifications do not work for anyone so do not tell lies that no one believes you.

is the firmware different than before?
Unlike all miui 9.1 betas and stables on MI MIX this rom is very laggy and unstable on multirom which means that the firmware might have changed.
for example youtube is laggy and no sound, cant read files on /data and more.
its not a multirom bug as it didnt happen with all miui 9 betas before or other roms.

please tell me if the firmware changed from the ones on miui 8.6 and 9.1 betas

Im back to 7.12.21

Status
Not open for further replies.