Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4NWUg1k.jpg

bug in the security app, I think it's a problem of translation into Spanish because in English it works well ... it causes to force closure when opening the security app from settings / administrator of applications or from the security app go to application manager I return to the previous version .. it's more stable

Reactions: luis.eu
when will android 7 be released for rn3? or are they going straight to 8? 7 must be in closed beta for almost a year now.

We are focusing on our Android 8.0 for MI6 and MIX2..! (Coming soon...)
Who? Xiaomi.eu or miui.com? Couldn't find anything regarding Mix 2 and Android 8 on miui.com. Read only that they are searching for alpha rom testers for Mi6.

the shortcuts of the key combinations still do not work. neither for the opening of google search nor for the shared screen. I have a mix1

Anyone worked out how to apply live wallpapers to lockscreen, I used to be able to do this, now its impossible.

Also, I can no longer manually adjust my data usage in the security center. I was able to adjust usage so it would be correct with my carrier.

Last edited:
when I enter inside the security applications menu it gives an error. update not to do

when updates are released, they must be checked. this update sucks. hangs when I enter applications menu. I go back to 7.11.30

Reactions: Goran Vikman
I confirm applications menu hangs (from Security app). Italian language on Mi5SPlus.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.miui.securitycenter/com.miui.appmanager.AppManagerMainActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
at com.miui.appmanager.AppManagerMainActivity.aEn()
at com.miui.appmanager.AppManagerMainActivity.initData()
at com.miui.appmanager.AppManagerMainActivity.onCreate()
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 10 more

Mi5x dev with root supersu updated by twrp. Works fine. Thanks to the team making this and other Xiaomi China only devices better working for people in the rest of the world.

Good update dont have bugs. Turkish lang. translation error screenshot given. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20171208_103023.jpg
    IMG_20171208_103023.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 627
Thanks for the nice rom one more time.
Nikel device here. No problems so far.
The translation (PT-PT) errors in the old rom are solved. No issues with Security APP or others.
I don't see any change for now.
Thanks for the language hard work.

[QUOTE = "zeork, post: 398862, membro: 174074"] No, vedi questa funzionalità in Changelog? [/ QUOTE]

the new browser is there? I had read in the week that there would be.

New browser is Global feature only

Redmi 4X so far so good. All stable, can't even confirm the translation bug for german...security setting is working for me.

but one thing: the layout on the lock screen has changed slightly. under the date there is now a text saying:"no network |"

dont really understand what that means as i have LTE connection and WLAN is disabled...

any ideas?

I believe the purpose of writing changelog on the 1st post is so that people CAN READ and NOT ASKING what's written clearly there..
I'm sorry. :) May be what I was trying to say was when we'll get the new notification shade. But as china dev doesn't have it yet, may be eu devs know something. Thanks again. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.