7.2.13.0 Stable

Oh, so even if I get permission I will have to do a EDL way? If I put global original rom without unlocking bootloader I will get further updates with that new rom?
You can stay with this ROM until you get permission. I didn't try to unlock with this ROM, it might work. Try it and share the results.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Oh, so even if I get permission I will have to do a EDL way? If I put global original rom without unlocking bootloader I will get further updates with that new rom?
Yes of course. But do you wanna install xiaomi.eu rom or no? Because if you wanna use official xiaomi rom you don't have to go through all the hassle of unlocking bootloader.

Yes of course. But do you wanna install xiaomi.eu rom or no? Because if you wanna use official xiaomi rom you don't have to go through all the hassle of unlocking bootloader.
Well for now I would like just to have a ROM that is working, because on this one alarm clock is not working, not even a third party.

Well for now I would like just to have a ROM that is working, because on this one alarm clock is not working, not even a third party.
Then for now flash official china dev and ask for permission. Once you get the permission you can unlock right away and install xiaomi.eu

I bought My mi5 Pro from honor buy whit this rom also. I unlocked the bootloader from my PC and flashed the original xiaomi rom 7.2.13 whit miflash and then downloaded the newest update on the phone and updates by twrp whitout any problems.. all went smooth ...

I bought My mi5 Pro from honor buy whit this rom also. I unlocked the bootloader from my PC and flashed the original xiaomi rom 7.2.13 whit miflash and then downloaded the newest update on the phone and updates by twrp whitout any problems.. all went smooth ...
I have the same 7.2.13 from honotbuy ROM on my MI5 Pro. How did you unlock the bootloaded from your PC? Did you made a request to Xiaomi for permission before?

I have the same 7.2.13 from honotbuy ROM on my MI5 Pro. How did you unlock the bootloaded from your PC? Did you made a request to Xiaomi for permission before?
yes i requested the permission and then tried once a day to unlock and after 5 og 6 days it was ready and i unlocked whit no problems. but i have not recieved a sms yet from mi, and it is way past 14 days now...

yes i requested the permission and then tried once a day to unlock and after 5 og 6 days it was ready and i unlocked whit no problems. but i have not recieved a sms yet from mi, and it is way past 14 days now...
Did you flash China Developer ROM before unlock?I read somewhere that you need to flash this ROM before unlock. Is it true?