MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the only issue running 8.2.1.0 LEO rom:

It seems like Shazam app doesn't have an access to the mic. No issues with the mic using another apps.

Reactions: lorder
Everything is running good on my Mi5s 3/64.

Touch 3D needs a little tunning, sometimes activate 3d touch when moving shortcuts in home screen. And thing I still can't be sure is if the battery performance is better due to the wakelocks due fp sensor. Need more time since I only upgraded today.

Big Thanks to Xiaomi eu Team

Twrp aqua does not work, use recovery-TWRP-3030-libra-7.0.img, it works fine for aqua nougat too.
Ahh.. thankyou sir.. nougat for mi4s is promising. Im wait for stable version of android N. Hope it will come next week since there is no update this week for this powerfull device.. :)

Unfortunately on this rom I had to disable the miui optimization, because it is too aggressive with the app in the background. This caused me some problems on battery menu of settings, that crash if I open it directly without pass from optimization menú.

I hope that this bug will be fixed on my Mi Max.

Last edited:
Unfortunately on this rom I had to disable the miui optimization, because it is too aggressive with the app in the background. This caused me some problems on battery menu of settings, that crash if I open it directly without pass from optimization menú.

I hope that this bug will be fixed on my Mi Max.
I don't have that problem on my Mi Max Hidrogen.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Orlaf
Hello guys!
Can you please disable screen-off animation and search in statusbar or maybe add toggles to it in settings? These things are so annoying.
Then install Global... It's not there..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: dogiex
Hello guys!
Can you please disable screen-off animation and search in statusbar or maybe add toggles to it in settings? These things are so annoying.
Screen animation you can disable it on settings.

Mi Max 32, working GREAT with version 8.3 7.2.17
I root the cell painless, erase a few things, and install other, everthing working fine, I will keep testing
I test LINAGEOS 7.1.1 (14.1) just small bug (tts fails somethimes) but everything else work perfect, a little faster, but a less utilities in this version compare to 8.3, to get the same information a modifications in 8.3 you need a lot of apps if you want to use LINAGE OS, but if you want to keep your cell fast and Simple, I recommend Linage OS, if you want more from your phone, Miui 8.3 is the best

Then install Global... It's not there..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Don't be so negative. Your roms are the best, dude, but global roms are the greatest s**t in the world. But these functions are useless and annoying for me. Let me and others to turn it off.
Screen animation you can disable it on settings.

Screen-off animation can't be turned off now.
If your not on Nougat and have xposed installed, use the xMIUI module to disable that search!
It's not a decision, because xposed is a harmful garbage imho

Don't be so negative. Your roms are the best, dude, but global roms are the greatest s**t in the world. But these functions are useless and annoying for me. Let me and others to turn it off.

Screen-off animation can't be turned off now.

It's not a decision, because xposed is a harmful garbage imho
I don't have any screen off animation on Hidrogen.

Reactions: sota01
Okay sorry to bother y'all again, I would just like to know one thing in order to unlock my bootloader (stuck at 50% on Global Stable ROM). I see in the original post the following instructions for "ROMs for devices with locked bootloader"
and it says to install this .EU ROM, unlock the bootloader, and install the .EU ROM again. So what's the difference/need to install the official China Dev ROM and unlock the bootloader if you can install the .EU ROM right away?
I'm sorry I'm usually a techy guy but tempering with roms is a first for me and don't wanna f**k up heh.
I was originally going to follow this straight forward tutorial: http://mikestechlife.blogspot.fr/2016/10/installing-xiaomieu-firmware-on-xiaomi.html

Hello @ingbrzy , one question, the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_7.2.16_v8-7.0.zip, is it valid for the recently released terminal called Redmi note 4X in china, or is the one sold in India ?, thanks

Very good battery life on my redmi Pro now. Thank you :)
Can you explain more? How many hours did you get Sceenshot? How many hours did you get turned on screen? Do you install fixing files?

Thanks a lot

Sent from my Redmi Pro

Guys for better performance and multitasking this settings is good?
c1adfcf07827337daa9c87dbf5bcc0ae.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.