MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried everything from resetting to factory settings to reflashing, but to no avail.
Just reverted to the latest stable, and now my phone is as cool as ice! Battery drain and high temperature are gone. So much for Nougat
I had same problem on Hidrogen, I just cleaned data,cache,dalvik,internal storage and system then reflashed and now everything is like a charm,11.30 hours SOT and always cool.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: mnikolce
Still battery drain problem in Mi5s, specially on stand by mode. So disappointing one week more! :(
Wifi is cause...
I turn wifi off when screen is off before that i lost 8-10% during night. Now is down to 1%.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

I am stuck at 50% unlocking my bootloader as many others these days. I got confirmation and UnLock tool is working fine but can not verify device.

I tried above method and my Mi4c is located fine. There are no other devices in i.mi.com.
However, I cannot do a factory reset. When going to settings etc. the phone just restarts. Of course I can't enter bootloader, as it is locked. Any advice or ideas?
You don't need official permision to unlock MI4C's bootloader.
Just flash 6.1.7 through EDL mode with Mi Flash.
fastboot oem unlock ------> in fastboot
fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img
and u are done :)

Reactions: jc rey and mnikolce
Since my USB on Mi4c connection is dead the only upgrade possible is miui8 on 5.1 over twrp, but unfortunately none of the last versions mail apps(default) supports office 365 exchange server settings. So my question is will there ever be a last stable miui 8 5.1 with working default mail app.? Otherwise I am more than ok with last stable 7.5 and i Thank You for that! . Bye!

FINALLY got bootloader unlocked with the tool. Received today second autorization SMS and unlocked without problems.
Updated to last dev and aparently is working fine.

But, 2 questions, twrp still shows 3.0.2.0 version and cpu-z only shows cpus 0/3 turned on with 4 and 5 off, is it a bug? Why aren't the last two cores working?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hello, thanks for jobs
I have problem with mi mi max to flash whit twrp. With news rom for MI MAX.
Mi max IS in
Miu 8.3 by xiaomi.eu
7.2.17/ beta

When i flash info twrp
I have this message
E: unknown command [log]
Unmount of / cust failed ; no such volume
Script succeeded : result was []
Updating partition détails...
... done

Can you help me please

Hello, thanks for jobs
I have problem with mi mi max to flash whit twrp. With news rom for MI MAX.
Mi max IS in
Miu 8.3 by xiaomi.eu
7.2.17/ beta

When i flash info twrp
I have this message
Unmount of / cust failed ; no such volume
Script succeeded : result was []
Updating partition détails...
... done

Can you help me please
nothing important.. just ignore it...

Reactions: Morvarid

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-20-19-20-14-636_com.android.updater.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-20-19-20-14-636_com.android.updater.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 348
Hello,

I do not know if I'm on the right topic to ask this question.

My configuration on my Mi5:
-Bootloader unlocked
-Twrp 3.0.2.3 installed
-Root
-Rom xiaomi.eu 8.3 v7.2.16 beta

I wish to go back on the global xiaomi official V8.1.4.0.MAAMIDI (MIUI8).
Installation with TWRP does not end (no startup)

I have to use the fastboot method necessarily?

Thank you for your help

You don't need official permision to unlock MI4C's bootloader.
Just flash 6.1.7 through EDL mode with Mi Flash.
fastboot oem unlock ------> in fastboot
fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img
and u are done :)

Thank's a lot.
OK, but as soon as I flash 7.2.16 again my bootloader is going to be locked again?!
My bootloader was unlocked before. It only got locked due to the update and now I am not able to unlock it again.
I guess I will wait some more day and hopefully it will work then. On my mothers Redmi Note 3 Pro it was super easy to unlock.

Cheers

This morning I received the message,
Sorry , I can not unlock the bootloader, I stay at 50%.

I have tried to do it with the rom of xiaomi.eu.
I have tried to do it with en.miui weekly
I've tried the location
I've tried changing the device model in my en.miui account

I can not. I do not know what to do anymore.

Hello,

I do not know if I'm on the right topic to ask this question.

My configuration on my Mi5:
-Bootloader unlocked
-Twrp 3.0.2.3 installed
-Root
-Rom xiaomi.eu 8.3 v7.2.16 beta

I wish to go back on the global xiaomi official V8.1.4.0.MAAMIDI (MIUI8).
Installation with TWRP does not end (no startup)

I have to use the fastboot method necessarily?

Thank you for your help

Flash it via fastboot mode...

Reactions: dani07
After having a somewhat hard time with TWRP (wasn't sure on the process of installation, nor, which version to get), I finally have the latest rom running rock solid on my Mi4C :)

If anyone with same device has issues with TWRP, just get the official app from play store and download the latest twrp for libra and flash with the app. get the MIUI8 rom from the 1st post and flash it using twrp. it will take 5mins give or take, and after setting up the rom for the first time, that's it :)

This morning I received the message,
Sorry , I can not unlock the bootloader, I stay at 50%.

I have tried to do it with the rom of xiaomi.eu.
I have tried to do it with en.miui weekly
I've tried the location
I've tried changing the device model in my en.miui account

I can not. I do not know what to do anymore.

No any issue with unlocking the bootloader. I just unlocked BL for Redmi 4 Prime using official method. Easy and fast. First you have to login to MiAccount on the device and enable find device option then unlock BL

I noticed that, an clean install works better than update. Will confirm on Friday. I mean, its easy do full wipe cause MIUI Backup and Restore is there.

Hey, guys! Nice work right there.
I've got a question for smart guys right here.
Do you know how to turn on vibration for SMS when I'm having a phone call?
I'm totally oblivious about my new messagge when I finish my call..

No any issue with unlocking the bootloader. I just unlocked BL for Redmi 4 Prime using official method. Easy and fast. First you have to login to MiAccount on the device and enable find device option then unlock BL
After unlocking several different phones there is no need to enable "find device", 2 actions are mandatory: enable oem unlock and in unlock status associate the device with your account. Both are in developers settings and when enabled the device can be unlocked instantly

After unlocking several different phones there is no need to enable "find device", 2 actions are mandatory: enable oem unlock and in unlock status associate the device with your account. Both are in developers settings and when enabled the device can be unlocked instantly

In the option (developer settings), "enable oem unlock and in unlock status associate the device with your account" no works, does not let me activate the box, tells me to try in 1 or 2 minutes.

Reactions: mnikolce

I have never enabled OEM unlock in developer options in any device even so I successfully unlocked many device officially...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.