MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI5s Stable release has a visual issue with spanish languaje in general. In addition display permission messaje in html "like". The message displays with <b> and </b> to every function.

Last edited:
Dears,
I'm with mi4c, xiaomi.eu weekly rom, v. 6.12.22 (android 5.1) - locked bootloader.
I need to unlock and root in order to install Titanium Backup and backup apps and data.

>> Procedure to unlock bootloader (described at 1st page of this thread) works also with android 5.1?
I did the unlock procedure via official site, I received sms confirmation, I downloaded MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0317.1_en but I receive the "50% error" everytime I try to unlock :( :(
I also checked "Kedacom" drivers, as they say here: http://en.miui.com/thread-202290-1-1.html
buy no way... everityme "50% error"

any idea?

In xiaomi.eu clock+weather widget present untranslated part:
View attachment 15329 View attachment 15330 View attachment 15331
I try english, german, french and some other languages, but word wilgotność (humidity) remains untranslated.
I asked about this in my language repo - they replied, that could not translate this.
So the question - How to FULL translate this widget?
This a theme created by @Acid.
Talk to him

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

cpu No 2
7.2.17 on mi max 64

Attachments

• IMG_20170222_012949.jpg
    IMG_20170222_012949.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 440
hi, i have a problem with my mi4c. i have updated it to 9.2.7 and now the bootloader is locked. i received the sms from xiaomi with unlock authorization, but when i try to unlock the process fails... the unlock procedure works also with the xiaomi.eu rom or it's necessary the official developer? in this case how can i install it?

thanks
It should work if you previously unlocked the bootloader, if this is the first time you are trying to unlock I strongly doubt it will succeed on xiaomi.eu, flashing official rom might be needed.
The easiest way to flash official with locked BL is in EDL mode with mi flash, PM me if you need assistance

Last edited:
I'm in the process of flashing the Chinese Dev ROM to my Redmi Note 4 with Flash Tool, to then
unlock the bootloader and install the Xiaomi.eu ROM.
I'm currently stuck at this, if anyone has an answer, Google is empty so far for me. Thanks!
http://i.imgur.com/DTTrqWL.png
Following this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/how-to/guide-redmi-note-4-unlock-bootloader-t3517806

EDIT: Found someone with the same error in the post (I'm blind), did what he did but still shows the same error, custer changed too.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-02-21-20-56-15-536_com.miui.securitycenter.png

heres a comparison. left part is 7.2.16, with the last loading on the right I switched back to 7.2.9. battery is much better. ill stick to 7.2.9.. mi5s 3/64

Last edited:
Mi5s 128/4 here. Best rom I've tried so far. Phone is super smooth and today mixed use 4g/3g and wifi I'm almost at 6.30 h sot. Never did that before on a mixed 3g/wifi use. Thanks

Redmi pro user here, feels like previous build was better in battery comparison. Great work nonetheless, thank you.

Dears,
I'm with mi4c, xiaomi.eu weekly rom, v. 6.12.22 (android 5.1) - locked bootloader.
I need to unlock and root in order to install Titanium Backup and backup apps and data.

>> Procedure to unlock bootloader (described at 1st page of this thread) works also with android 5.1?
I did the unlock procedure via official site, I received sms confirmation, I downloaded MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0317.1_en but I receive the "50% error" everytime I try to unlock :( :(
I also checked "Kedacom" drivers, as they say here: http://en.miui.com/thread-202290-1-1.html
buy no way... everityme "50% error"

any idea?
did you try with 64bit Windows? did you have internet connection while flashing and were logged into your mi account for the procedure?
according to other posts of the last 2 weeks miunlock isnt working very reliably right now so good luck.
edit: you said you are on 6.12.22 did you ever install an android Nougat rom yet? otherwise mby you cant unlock because your BL wasn't locked yet.

Reactions: Morvarid
Is slow motion and 4k in camera working, because it wasn't in previous version.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

I have a totally subjective question, you may not choose to answer this.

Why do we need so many languages for a phone operating system? Use the English language on your phone. Why are people seriously bitching about languages not being available? Jesus Christ! It's a phone! Not your passport! Use the English language and STFU!

According to the Language spoke statistics English is on #4 in the TOP 30. Spanish is on #3. :) Therefore maybe it makes sense to support Spanish only instead of English ..... :)

Hello,

I'm a new member here... does this ROM also works for Redmi Note 4 MTK? I was looking at the status part and couldn't saw it. Anyone tried it?
Yes. It related link, You should find a fine with the name HMNote4. And then download it.

Sent from my Redmi Pro

You can't flash Xiaomi.eu with SP flash tools...

You don't understand. The phone was unlocked and already had xiaomi.eu firmware installed. Then came the Red State boot loop. So I tried to flash the official English Chinese stable with SP flash tools. And failed with the message above.

From what I have seen, this is an issue of Redmi Pro, since I saw one other reference after unlocking and installing a custom (the Greek XTV) firmware.

It's ok for photo transfer not for file very strange.
do I need to change something ?
Same on my Mi4C. I have tried on 2 pcs: on one is working perfectly; on the other only usb, photos but not file transfer.
It is something related to the drivers, I supposed. I installed the last drivers on the one that is not working ... any idea?

The last ROM is very good! Thank you!

sorry... was a zip file maybe corrupted...

I re-downloaded superSu 2.76 and now phone is correctly rooted (I'm still with xiaomi.eu 6.12.22)
I can now proceed with Titanium Backup --> backup apps --> then install android 7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.