Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its ok...

The two links show 7.2.23

Is the 7.2.24 the .24 one but just says .23 on the downloadable links?

EDIT: I figured out you linked to the same .23 twice, just need to change the directory for the .24 one on the thread post

I set google now to long press home button on mi 5s but instead of opening google now the screen freezes. I had this issue also on the last xiaomi.eu rom but not on the official global rom. Anyone has a solution?

Ya descargado en mi Mi4c !
Ya funciona el recorder audio en WhatsApp ! GOOD JOB +10
Yep, you can, but After update must unlock again BL, Just download miunlock. You don't Need request again unlock code by MIUI, Just download miui unlock

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi ,
Version 7.2.23 just installed on my MI4S.
Device successfully unlocked via Miui unlock software.
But I can't find how to flash the TWRP image.
Trying Miflash image file is not found in the folder
I try to download ADB but I only get advertising or too complicated process for me by using pda.net for adb and fastboot
I thing I need a litle help sorry

Hi ,
Version 7.2.23 just installed on my MI4S.
Device successfully unlocked via Miui unlock software.
But I can't find how to flash the TWRP image.
Trying Miflash image file is not found in the folder
I try to download ADB but I only get advertising or too complicated process for me by using pda.net for adb and fastboot
I thing I need a litle help sorry
Update to Android 7, Xiaomi.eu directions <br />When installing android 7 not only closes the bootloader, but you run out of twrp.<br />Steps to follow: <br />- ask Xiaomi for permission to open the bootloader, it is not worth another way.<br />- install by update the ROM<br />- when you have the permission of Xiaomi, download miunlock and open the bootloader.<br />- download twrp https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByP6S_Z3vDjWY1hhdFhfdnhvVVU/view<br />- you have to install it by ADB<br /> https://mega.nz/!bRJQCQiC!IOYbrCUq9eBmhTOBfwAzcxcY9Lic9DyQ3syb8V8kn8M <br />ADB Xiaomi<br />ADB Commands:<br />Fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3030.img<br />Fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3030.img<br />Taken from comments from fellow forum, thank you <br />Sent from my MI 4S via Tapatalk<br /><br />Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk<br /><br />[/URL]

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

sure?
no log = no bug
MI4C 7.2.23
6e39ddc9267293531417980a37758234.jpg
1d12c8929b28cb1ca3646ff05e882a2a.jpg

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/app/XMRemoteController/XMRemoteController.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/XMRemoteController/lib/arm, /system/fake-libs, /system/app/XMRemoteController/XMRemoteController.apk!/lib/armeabi, /system/lib, /vendor/lib, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]] couldn't find "libtruss.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:972)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1530)
at com.hzy.tvmao.model.legacy.api.StreamHelper.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at com.hzy.tvmao.model.legacy.api.StreamHelper.init(Native Method)
at com.hzy.tvmao.KookongSDK.init(Unknown Source)
at com.hzy.tvmao.KookongSDK.init(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.d.d(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.d.b(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.d.a(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.XMRCApplication.onCreate(Unknown Source)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap2(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
log>> https://mega.nz/#!YJtzULxQ!tzrB-hbuexh6p1s0CoftF91S6S94pvPRANf6_7IRK9M
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0PXwTLM1wSzOUd5VmNfZVpGR3M/view
http://dpaste.com/1G33AWF

Last edited:
Update to Android 7, Xiaomi.eu directions <br />When installing android 7 not only closes the bootloader, but you run out of twrp.<br />Steps to follow: <br />- ask Xiaomi for permission to open the bootloader, it is not worth another way.<br />- install by update the ROM<br />- when you have the permission of Xiaomi, download miunlock and open the bootloader.<br />- download twrp https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByP6S_Z3vDjWY1hhdFhfdnhvVVU/view<br />- you have to install it by ADB<br /> https://mega.nz/!bRJQCQiC!IOYbrCUq9eBmhTOBfwAzcxcY9Lic9DyQ3syb8V8kn8M <br />ADB Xiaomi<br />ADB Commands:<br />Fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3030.img<br />Fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3030.img<br />Taken from comments from fellow forum, thank you <br />Sent from my MI 4S via Tapatalk<br /><br />Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk<br /><br />[/URL]

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Muchas gracias señor
Thanks a lot
Every thing works fine.
Good for me I speak spanish that better for the LEEME.txt instruction procedure.
Hasta otra
:)

Reactions: Santigt
I set google now to long press home button on mi 5s but instead of opening google now the screen freezes. I had this issue also on the last xiaomi.eu rom but not on the official global rom. Anyone has a solution?

Hi friend. Is the battery drain fixed on Mi5s? Thanks!

Hmm, I'm on MIUI 7.4 by xiaomi.eu 6.5.30
I want to update now to the newest ROM.
What I understood is, that I'll have first to flash to 6.11.10 latest Android 6.
my TWRP is 3.2.0 from gemini @ the moment.
Can someone tell me if I have to update the TWRP before flashing 6.11.10?
And will it be possible to update from 6.5.30 to Android 7 without loosing data/settings/apps?

Thanks.

Being a MI4C owner, I'm still stucked at 50% of the MI Unlock process..

I followed all the previous required steps, installing the 6.12.22 then upgrading to 7.2.16.
I asked and received the confirmation SMS to unlock my device from Xiaomi (confirmation SMS dated 20 feb.), so right now 5 days are passed.
I enabled 'Debug USB' and 'OEM Unlock' in the Developer Options panel and if I log into i.mi.com I can see my unique device correctly (if I search for my device, it's ONLINE an correctly located in Italy).
I logged into my device/Xiaomi/MI Unlock software with the same username (phone number) and password.

Maybe do I have to wait more days? Uhm.. :(
For those who whant to unlock bootloader and gives error in 50% in Windows 10, just change android adb driver from version 11 to version 9. With driver 11 it cant recognize the phone.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: vladpaul
I have installed this new ROM and omg, the very bad GPS on my Mi 5 Pro is no better than with the Official Global 8.1.4.0 ROM.

What is also not okay, my Mi Cloud restore did not work correctly. I also have the ugliest icons ever seen on my Mi 5 Pro now.

And to top all this, the phone is extremely laggy, animations are not smooth at all, it feels like the cheapest MTK phone with this ROM.

Antutu scored barely 103000 points with this ROM, this is not goot at all.

I would not recommend this ROM for MI 5 Pro users.

Very sad, I had high hopes for the MIUI EU ROM and all this for nothing. I will switch back to the Global Stable 8.1.4.0 ROM as soon as I got the time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.