Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed the rom today for the Mi note pro and the music app has not changed remains the same

The new logic for calculate discounts percentage was the will of majority. Of course there is always someone who is dissatisfied so we are not surprised at all...up to now the previous logic was criticized...
Now the society each year has a lower IQ. And we have such and no other changes in the calculator. Unfortunately :(

The update was successful. Everything works as it should. (Mi4C)

Mi5S.
Sure camera api v2 enabled?
Opencamera not "feel" it enabled, in my old nexus 5 in options possible chose if use api v2 or not, in Mi5s no.
So I suppose not enough add a line to build.prop to enable the api.
Every addition information will be welcome ;)

I thought on 5s it's always enabled. Camera 2 means raw right? MI 5s supports raw and freedcam&snap camera can enable camera 2. It's Mi 5 users that complain that they can't shoot raw. I thought they had no changes for 5s

Last edited:
Another week more than I do not see anything to rejoice. They should optimize the use of ram memory and battery expense in addition to better take advantage of our xiaomi hardware that will look and feel fast and light not to feel heavier and lazy with each update , Add API like camera 2 and vulkan, the processing of photographs can improve, add gestures with the fingerprint reader, in addition it is necessary to speak clear the notifications system is more than discontinued in devices Android 6.0+ should leave the Android stock, this If I would make MIUI advance not adding unnecessary features that make this layer heavier and loaded with things that most users will never use, instead of adding things to the dumb should improve and optimize to the maximum what they already have, putting EMUI Was of the worst Asian layers (heavy, overloaded applications, replacing Android stock functions that ended up working worse, bad battery management, etc.) and EMUI is currently giving MIUI a thousand laps, in my opinion MIUI should do a serious cleaning remove Functions and modifications in MIUI that makes better Android stock, in addition to worrying more to update the version of Android than to update the layer MIUI, to put the batteries with the updates as they are currently doing the Asian huawei, one plus and above all listen to his Community, looking for more the path to Android stock, clear while still being MIUI and is possible EMUI example, so let's not be a conformist community and let us hear, this is not littering on xiaomi for nothing done MIUI I love and EMUI I hated it only because I am currently witnessing how MIUI lags far behind the competition software that for example is implementing artificial intelligence in its layers, removing things that do not work. While ours puts effects, oppresses the calculator and little else.
I understand your frustration and agree with some points you made. However, with all due respect, please file a complaint at miui.com as xiaomi.eu developers do not develop MIUI ROM from ground up and do not have room for negative feedbacks intended for the original ROM developer - Xiaomi. People install Developer ROM at the risk of lags, freeezes, crashes and even bricking. Degrading performance compared to the previous release is expected and xiaomi.eu developers appreciate productive feedback. Besides your comment has been made in previous posts and the act of copying and pasting an emotional comment every week does not improve the ROM. Please address issues and concerns at miui.com as they will respond to customer feedback and reflect changes more promptly.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Another week more than I do not see anything to rejoice. They should optimize the use of ram memory and battery expense in addition to better take advantage of our xiaomi hardware that will look and feel fast and light not to feel heavier and lazy with each update , Add API like camera 2 and vulkan, the processing of photographs can improve, add gestures with the fingerprint reader, in addition it is necessary to speak clear the notifications system is more than discontinued in devices Android 6.0+ should leave the Android stock, this If I would make MIUI advance not adding unnecessary features that make this layer heavier and loaded with things that most users will never use, instead of adding things to the dumb should improve and optimize to the maximum what they already have, putting EMUI Was of the worst Asian layers (heavy, overloaded applications, replacing Android stock functions that ended up working worse, bad battery management, etc.) and EMUI is currently giving MIUI a thousand laps, in my opinion MIUI should do a serious cleaning remove Functions and modifications in MIUI that makes better Android stock, in addition to worrying more to update the version of Android than to update the layer MIUI, to put the batteries with the updates as they are currently doing the Asian huawei, one plus and above all listen to his Community, looking for more the path to Android stock, clear while still being MIUI and is possible EMUI example, so let's not be a conformist community and let us hear, this is not littering on xiaomi for nothing done MIUI I love and EMUI I hated it only because I am currently witnessing how MIUI lags far behind the competition software that for example is implementing artificial intelligence in its layers, removing things that do not work. While ours puts effects, oppresses the calculator and little else.

Agree, i wonder why the team does not bother about the bugs which user claim.
Think also, that huawei is making the race. I have the mi5 now nearly a year, and never had such excellent hardware and such poor software. Useless hours i spended in flashing and trying
Next phone will be a huawei

Reactions: Morvarid
If

If you learn mathematic in school, you know that 10%=0.1. Percent is the value of the number (10%•90=9). 50+10%=55 - incorrect notation. You should write this: 50+10%•50=55 - good notation
You are technically right, but most simple (non-scientific) hardware calculator use this "wrong" method for percent calculations. Scientific calculators use the method mentioned by you.

Last edited:
Reactions: abhis3k
being right is meaningless if then the people for this problem do not use this calculator. Thanks xiaomi

Reactions: Arincu
good for me with Mi NotePro. Nice JOB, I'd like to advise for everyone with boot loop in this device...

TWRP3.0=>Wipe=>Advanced Wipe Check "SYSTEMS"=>Repair or Change File System=>Repair File System
!!!IMPORTANT!!!! Not use "SWIPE TO WIPE" but only "Repair..."

Hope this help

Reactions: davidesocci
Hi. Music application runs very slowly.
This problem has existed for a long time.
Kenzo
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.2.23 Full Changelog (Delayed)

Known Issues:
1) We have received several reports on 'Performance FC' issues. Such phenomenon described as devices with Android 5.0/ 6.0/ 7.0 encountering 'Performance FC' right after updated. To avoid massive impactions, we have delayed the updates. Updates will be released after issues are fully investigated and solved. However, devices with Android 4.4, Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro can get the update as usual.
2) Update for Mi 4S and Redmi 1 suspended this week due to stability test.

http://en.miui.com/thread-517180-1-1.html

Now the society each year has a lower IQ. And we have such and no other changes in the calculator. Unfortunately :(

The update was successful. Everything works as it should. (Mi4C)
Of course, you are right about IQ... But you probably don't expect, that someone, for example, who is abroad and there is foreign currency will do "high" mathematics if he just wants to buy a pack of beer. One would want a fast and simple result of price. And, since Xiaomi phones are the product for the masses...

Reactions: Morvarid and Arincu
@Mi4c-Owners:
Can anyone without an official unlock tell me whether the update actually works without issues?

Mi Note Pro... everything seems to be ok, so thanks a lot.

I have a "old style" calculator app (100+10%=100.1). I don't say nothing about Music, because i don't use that.
What about Google Now (long press Home doesn't work) and random Chrome FC?

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.2.23 Full Changelog (Delayed)

Known Issues:
1) We have received several reports on 'Performance FC' issues. Such phenomenon described as devices with Android 5.0/ 6.0/ 7.0 encountering 'Performance FC' right after updated. To avoid massive impactions, we have delayed the updates. Updates will be released after issues are fully investigated and solved. However, devices with Android 4.4, Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro can get the update as usual.
2) Update for Mi 4S and Redmi 1 suspended this week due to stability test.

http://en.miui.com/thread-517180-1-1.html

But there are exception:
"However, devices with Android 4.4, Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro can get the update as usual.
2) Update for Mi 4S and Redmi 1 suspended this week due to stability test."

And everything is working fine in my Mi4c ( the exception beeing the calculator, wich is still not updated).

Reactions: davidesocci
I just skipped the math class today and I see more math things in here than in my math class.. I wish i would have stayed in

Sent from my MI 5

Reactions: abhis3k
Status
Not open for further replies.