Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your frustration and agree with some points you made. However, with all due respect, please file a complaint at miui.com as xiaomi.eu developers do not develop MIUI ROM from ground up and do not have room for negative feedbacks intended for the original ROM developer - Xiaomi. People install Developer ROM at the risk of lags, freeezes, crashes and even bricking. Degrading performance compared to the previous release is expected and xiaomi.eu developers appreciate productive feedback. Besides your comment has been made in previous posts and the act of copying and pasting an emotional comment every week does not improve the ROM. Please address issues and concerns at miui.com as they will respond to customer feedback and reflect changes more promptly.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I understand, greetings my friend

Redmi 4 Pro: camera works, calculator works, volte enabled by default although don't use it...all is working good so far.
Did you implement cell broadcast??? Because since update i'm getting this cell broadcast notifications and never had this in previous eu.roms.

Hi, I downloaded and installed on Mi Max with TWRP after wipe Cashe / Dalvik / data / system + data format, working perfect.

thanks ingbrzy

Did u guys roll back to stock interface when installing an app?
There was a new redesigned installer app with integrated virus scanner introduced a few days back in china dev.
did you guys remove it or china developers decided to switch back to original interface for installer app?

Thank u, developer , this one .
Maybe my hardware ist damaged .

Did you delete all your bluetooth devices(settings>bluetooth on,>right arrow>unpair),then reboot phone?!After reboot,turn Bluetooth on and pair again.

Last edited:
Is there something wrong with this release, because the update has been delayed on en.miui forum.

http://en.miui.com/thread-517817-1-1.html

Will there be another release ?

you guys shouldn't forget that using weekly roms is beta testing. you should not use it if you are afraid that something goes wrong but instead test to find whats wrong and report.
if you are afraid of that stick with stables and hope that someone else tests and reports bugs before they get implemented in stables.
if a release is suspended just wait for the reupload. we'll see in the thread if it's there or not. asking for it won't make it appear earlier ;)

you guys shouldn't forget that using weekly roms is beta testing. you should not use it if you are afraid that something goes wrong but instead test to find whats wrong and report.
if you are afraid of that stick with stables and hope that someone else tests and reports bugs before they get implemented in stables.
if a release is suspended just wait for the reupload. we'll see in the thread if it's there or not. asking for it won't make it appear earlier ;)

I will install this release anyway. I know that dev releases sometimes comes with problems that's why i make backups :)

Anyway, i was just asking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.