• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

To go to the new Android 7 rom on a Leo (Mi Note Pro), which TWRP should I be using?

Thanks

After flashing last stable ROM for mi4s (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4s_V8.2.1.0.LAJCNDL_v8-5.1.zip) my phone goes to cyclic reboot. After that I tried to boot TWRP from fastboot - and i got the message that my phone is locked. :(

Please tell us; 'Redmi 4 Prime' roms, under what model name, is listed as there is no 'prime' model mentioned?
-HM4 ?
-HM4 A?
-HM4 Pro ?

Please tell us; 'Redmi 4 Prime' roms, under what model name, is listed as there is no 'prime' model mentioned?
-HM4 ?
-HM4 A?
-HM4 Pro ?
Redmi 4 Prime is there. Device code: markw

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: abhis3k
Is it 7.2.24 is mandatory from .23 ?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
If you mean do you have to update to 2.24 - If 2.23 works OK for you, than no need to update...
If you mean if you hava to be on 2.23 before updating to 2.24 - you don't.

Reactions: Vuska
It is already enabled, why do you want to enable it again?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
So the API camera is already working? how's that I see the same manual options than before it was "enabled"? shouldn't it look/performance different?

So the API camera is already working? how's that I see the same manual options than before it was "enabled"? shouldn't it look/performance different?

Use a camera app that can access the feature of Camera2 Api such as "Open camera". You need to enable it in the settings of the app. Stock Camera app doesn't have that feature, nor does *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Dont know why but im having trouble with the accelerometer in the latest weekly on Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo). Having no problems whatsoever on LineageOS, gonna see how it works on the stable version.

Reactions: abhis3k
Redmi Note 2:
Still cant Upload File Here.
"Skip to unlock" is not translated in German.

Greetings so Far and thanks for your work!!

Sure.. Install Google assistant..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
WTF, man? It's a normal and useful stock feature of firmware, stop cutting it from system. I say about smart assistant. And yes, your new 8.2.1.0 for Mi4s relock bootloader.

I already wiped system, data, cache, and dalvik. But when i try to flash the 7.2.24 rom, it will freeze for a moment with a message "no md5" something and the screen will eventually pop the MI logo. What can i do to resolve this problem? By the way, i'm using ZCX TWRP. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.