Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any else has problems with no frills? I can't use it it says I don't have root but I do..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I am having consistent google service crash since this update. Nothing related to google works.
Any solution ?

I am using tjhe Redmi note 2 btw!

edit: The phone is basically dead since I get spammed by crash messaged...

Hi , I have been using 7.2.23 since Friday (didn't realise till yesterday that there had been a re upload for us ! ) , with no issues - Google/chrome or otherwise , except one random reboot ( which I have never had before ) . Maybe try this if you're using 7.2.24 - hope this helps .

After the google crash loop I tried to do a full wipe/reset via the recovery mode. Now the phone does not boot anymore. It just keep turning off and on (goes back off at "mi.com" logo). Any advice for me?

Cheers

Don't know how sound this is , but when I can't think what to do , I always take the battery out and try starting again ! Sorry , not very helpful , I know .

Dear EU developers,

You don't have to update mipad-1 in every single china dev update

but at-least give mipad-1 china stable rom eu update.

I am checking youe webside for last two days for mipad-1 update

First of all, shove your politeness up your ass, you are not my mom. You are wrong if you think I have no respect for each member of xiaomi.eu team. I just want to make MIUI great again.

Hey Trump, guess what..No one wants to do anything for you when you're an asshat....

Reactions: Illumino
How to update into newer version of EU rom if i'm using ZCX TWRP? Is it possible to update without losing any data? Thanks.

I have a bug with the camera app when shooting a video on kenzo PT/PT language. Sometimes camera app gives the error message "can't connect to camera" and closes. When a shoot a video a white bar stays on bottom.

Hi, I've installed the latest version of miui in my mi4c with bootloader unlocked and i have a question, if I install a rom like mokee or AICP and then I want to go back miui, I can install it normal(with wipes) or I have to go back to version 6.12.22.
If I can install it normally, does the bootloader lock again?

you can install normally (with wipes). came from Mokee (android 6) to Miui 8 (android 7)

Dear EU developers,

You don't have to update mipad-1 in every single china dev update

but at-least give mipad-1 china stable rom eu update.

I am checking youe webside for last two days for mipad-1 update

They do all this work for free. Use your paypall account and make a HUGE donation to them in order to motivate them to forghet about private life and give you ROM's.

If you are not willing to pay..please shut up and wait in line like everybody else! You got some nerves to come with pretentions specially for freebies!

Reactions: mnikolce
Hi to all. Coming from oficial dev 7.2.24 on Mi4S to Xiaomi.eu i only have to request and apply bootloader unlock, install twrp, install Xiaomi.eu 7.2.24 and unlock bootloader again right?

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Hi to all. Coming from oficial dev 7.2.24 on Mi4S to Xiaomi.eu i only have to request and apply bootloader unlock, install twrp, install Xiaomi.eu 7.2.24 and unlock bootloader again right?

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
No, first flash rom and then aply for unlocking and once unlocked, flash twrp

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Please help!! I´m still trying to unlock mi4c bootloader but it´s locked now.

I uninstalled the device from the control panel and deactivated the option of automatic drivers to be able to install version 9 of the driver.
The current situation is as follows:

0.jpg
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

What can i do?. thanks in advance

Mi5s Plus 6/128 (natrium): i thought this update was really useful, until i noticed that vocal registrator and third apps registrator (like whatsapp, telegram) doesn't work properly, the voice is distorted and really weird.
I tried to downgrade to the previous version (7.2.16) and there's not that problem anymore.

PS: in calls everything is working fine and the voice is normal!
Which version are you using? there is 2.23 and 2.24. I say use the latest one if you already havent. But it's almost time for them to drop this week's rom. So wait for few days? idk.

So i flash Xiaomi.eu rom over the official Rom by the updater app and then unlock and install twrp. Thank You
Please, once you've done it, let me know if it works that way.

I've always thought it's not possible to install xiaomi.eu over an original rom without unlocking the bootloader first. Maybe I'm wrong?

Thank you! :)

Reactions: Morvarid
Why is it when I downgrade it gives issues? I want to go back to .22 but gallery etc. Giving issues

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I already wiped system, data, cache, and dalvik. But when i try to flash the 7.2.24 rom, it will freeze for a moment with a message "no md5" something and the screen will eventually pop the MI logo. What can i do to resolve this problem? By the way, i'm using ZCX TWRP. Thank you.
Never wipe system.

Try reboot recovery and install again. If it doesn't work you could try modify "\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script" file, remove assert line from beginning, drop modified file back to rom .zip, upload .zip to phone and install...

Or MiFlash Xiaomi original rom in EDL or fastboot mode and start over.

Reactions: dogiex
Please help!! I´m still trying to unlock mi4c bootloader but it´s locked now.

I uninstalled the device from the control panel and deactivated the option of automatic drivers to be able to install version 9 of the driver.
The current situation is as follows:

View attachment 15442 View attachment 15442 View attachment 15443 View attachment 15444

What can i do?. thanks in advance
Delete kedakom driver. Install google drivers for Android bootloader interface. Install adb and fastboot driver.

Reactions: yas586
i try to do that but when I delete kedacom driver, windows 10 installed it in on its own. How can I do that?

Hi all,

I've installed two weeks ago the 7.2.23 package on my MI4c, right now quite satisfied of this new release in term of battery life.
I do not play games and music, main usage is calls, social network, chat and web. It's seems to me that this new release is in line with the previous, no main issues found till now (crossing the fingers...).

Cesare

Attachments

• 153cc2d9-08c9-4bf5-8647-7937eaeb393a.jpg
    153cc2d9-08c9-4bf5-8647-7937eaeb393a.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 383
  • da2f6a70-54b5-46c4-bf90-71e0b53c5c44.jpg
    da2f6a70-54b5-46c4-bf90-71e0b53c5c44.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 400
Reactions: vladpaul
Status
Not open for further replies.