MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This update does not detect my sim cards.

And WIFI does not work either
Phone model? After rooting also lost sim card. Without rooting woring fine.
How to root mi max standart correctly on 7 android?

Отправлено с моего MI MAX через Tapatalk

Reactions: Big Nin
I confirm the recovery for Mi Note Pro posted by MIUI Hellas works fine, thank you!

Now I wonder if reflashing 7.2.9 with the battery drain fix will relock my bootloader (I have unlocked it on the 7.2.9 with battery drain before the file was removed).

It shouldn't, the bootloader gets locked when updating to android 7

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Phone model? After rooting also lost sim card. Without rooting woring fine.
How to root mi max standart correctly on 7 android?

Отправлено с моего MI MAX через Tapatalk

MiMAX,

Interesting re-flashed with no root and all works fine

Last edited:
Hi, is there any project to translate xiaomi.eu roms to Galician? I've seen a project to translate MIUI but it doesn`t belong to xiaomi.eu.

I'll be pleased to participate.

Thanks

Hello

I lost TWRP after update to 7.2.9 N on Mi4s . I flashed the 7.0 twrp, aqua, but TWRP is still missing, phone goes in a reboot loop ..
Any ideas ?
Thank you

We made a new version of Twrp Recovery for Mi Note Pro (Leo) Devices with new kernel witch is compatibe with Android 7..
You can download it here => http://ota.xiaomi-miui.gr/downloads/roms/Mi_Note_Pro/twrp.img

The related thread can be found here => https://xiaomi-miui.gr/community/index.php/Thread/23397

Recoveries for Mi Max & Mi-4S & Mi Max PRO will follow soon....

Thanks xiaomi.eu for their Awesome job ... !!!

I have read a part of your forum translated and there is something about rooting with supersu I didn't understand in the translated page, seems like there's one thing Not to do?

Reactions: Robert Pfeilmayer
Hi,
I never unlock mi bootloader because i have a mi note pro that hai bootloader factory unlocked. I have to install global dev to unlock it?

I just flashed 7.2.9 on my Mi5s and I seem to have a problem with my mobile internet. I have a 4G sim with an established connection. I have internet access when using playstore and speedtest apps. On the latter, I even managed to reach speeds of 30ms ping, 15mb dl, 5 mb ul. But when accessing apps like chrome, youtube, or facebook, it says I keep getting timedout/no internet error messages. I tried experimenting and made the mi5s a hotspot and connected my redmi pro to it. Oddly, it had complete access to the internet. So I switched things up and moved my 4g sim to my redmi pro. There, it has full access to the internet as soon as the sim was inserted. I then made the redmi pro a hotspot and connected the mi5s where it too had full access to the internet. I then put back the 4g sim back to the mi5s and the problem still persisted. How do I fix this problem and can anybody else confirm a similar experience?
Hi, just want to say that I also have 5S with this build, but I do not have this problem.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

Hi I am on 7.1.20 version for Mi5s, can I dirty flash this new version over or I must have to do a clean install and recover all apps again?
Hi, I just downloaded the build and chose it from the system update function. That went just fine.

Reactions: lula.svc
Can any one tell me what should I do if I can't find"mi unlock status"in developer options? Does it mean my device has been relocked after installing the two fixing battery drain files?

Sent from my Redmi Pro

I installed this update on Mi5s, and 3d touch don´t works for me. It´s enabled, but with long press the icon change to move, like usual. Anything more to activate for it works?
It works for me, but not all applications can use it. Try the miui SMS app. It should suggest send a new message.

Can any one tell me what should I do if I can't find"mi unlock status"in developer options? Does it mean my device has been relocked after installing the two fixing battery drain files?

Sent from my Redmi Pro
Means nothing..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Status
Not open for further replies.