MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I am struggeling for my MI4C to do the unlock. My account has the correct information.
I did everything as suggested. Activated device finding on the handy, and also I see in my account.

But process stops at 50%. Only method seems to be EDL mode. Not sure if this works.

Is there anybody who could unlock the bootloader from MI4C. Or is it a missmatch between my account information and the information on the servers from XIAOMI?

Hello
I am struggeling for my MI4C to do the unlock. My account has the correct information.
I did everything as suggested. Activated device finding on the handy, and also I see in my account.

But process stops at 50%. Only method seems to be EDL mode. Not sure if this works.

Is there anybody who could unlock the bootloader from MI4C. Or is it a missmatch between my account information and the information on the servers from XIAOMI?

Yea went back to 6.12.22. Had to re-unlock bootloader using EDL mode. Simple process just a hassle, am waiting on proper unlock authorization from Xiaomi.

Mi4c 3GB 32GB

Hi
that are very good news. I heard that EDL command is removed from the latest ROM. Therefore we need an EDL cable.
Hope official way is working. But not sure. Received authorization by XIAOMI that I am allowed. But still - after 2 days - not possible. But I did everything as suggested (e.g. find device on account and handy; I see it). If this is not working I think I need a cable for EDL mode.

Mi Note Pro
Success!
After opening the bootloader, I've installed the new TWRP recovery (the one for the Android 7), and installed the fixed 7.2.9 ROM.
It seems that the main problem - the battery drainage - was fixed. Thanks!

SIM card doesn't recognise after flashing SuperSU

I think something wrong with mi4c TWRP for 7.0 ?

Edit : After boot I'm getting following msg
Invalid Device ID. Device ID must be valid IMEI or MAC address. Without device ID, some MI account and MI cloud features won't be available.

Edit 02 - Tested for 2nd time & result is same .

Edit 03 - After flasing SuperSU.zip, flash again original recovery using fastboot. then SIM card will be recognized.
Warning for Mi4c users, Don't flash TWRP for get ROOT (SuperSU 2.79). If you flash TWRP to get root, then reflash stock recovery to recognise SIM card.

Mi4c

Don't encrypt your phone. again SIM card doesn't recognise after Encryption

Reactions: vladpaul
For Mi5s slow motion video does not works
Hi Cenex, just to let you know that I have the same issue on my 5S, but I have never used it, so I do not know whether it worked on earlier builds.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

I can flash this rom and yes my bootloader relocked. And i cant used miunlock to unlock it again. Miunlock give warning ''cant support this device''. I already have permission from xiaomi. Anyone can help me?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Morvarid
I can flash this rom and yes my bootloader relocked. And i cant used miunlock to unlock it again. Miunlock give warning ''cant support this device''. I already have permission from xiaomi. Anyone can help me?

Flash Official ROM using MiFlash . then try again

I've installed android 7.0 on my Mi Note Pro but when I use MiFlashUnlock and starts "Verifying Device Information"shows this

Chino.jpg

What does it mean? Can I unlock newly the phone or i have to wait 30 days?

Thank you.

Flash Official ROM using MiFlash . then try again
then how i use this rom? If i flash to this rom from official my bootloader will relock again. am i right? Could you give me a step? I really want to use this rom with ubl function so i can root the rom and playing with it.

Hi,

I have one question: my Gear S3 got a perfect Bluetooth connection to my Mi Mix but I can't open the app store to download apps or watchfaces. Only a white screen shows up. Can someone help me to fix it? This new update is already installed. Thanks a lot.

Mi Note Pro
Success!
After opening the bootloader, I've installed the new TWRP recovery (the one for the Android 7), and installed the fixed 7.2.9 ROM.
It seems that the main problem - the battery drainage - was fixed. Thanks!

Hi mate! I have a Mi Note Pro, installed Nougat, Friday version, unlocked bootloader and now I want to install TWRP and root device. Can you point me to the TWRP version that you have flashed and also can you explain how you flashed it? Maybe fastboot command? I also have battery drainage problem. Where can I find the fixed version? Thanks a lot!

Reactions: qbnizp
No, i requested for unlock code yesterday. They have a 10 days time frame to respond with unlock code. So i unlock it without code but alot more hassle
In practice it takes only 3 days but there is no any unlock code just a SMS notification about the decision. Mostly it is like this:
"You've been granted the permission to unlock your device"

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

After installing the twrp and flashing the superSu does not recognize the SIM card in Mi Note Pro!!!!!

In practice it takes only 3 days but there is no any unlock code just a SMS notification about the decision. Mostly it is like this:
"You've been granted the permission to unlock your device"

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
No Code, only are permission to unlock.
Now you can download miunlock

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Mi4c

Don't encrypt your phone. again SIM card doesn't recognise after Encryption
Lost imei, lock bootloader, mi4c Nougat is disaster. Still waiting until xiaomi.eu developers will make a rom wich doesn't lock bootloader or losing functionality of SIM cards.

Its a fantastic feature. Search video in YouTube
Hi Cenex, just to let you know that I have the same issue on my 5S, but I have never used it, so I do not know whether it worked on earlier builds.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

Reactions: JoernH
Small bug found: Bluetooth music playback - small 0.5 sec interruptions like every 2 minutes. Mi MAX PRO

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

after this update my MAC address keeps changing after booting, anyone here can help me make it permanent?
because i use MAC filter on my wifi router, if it change i cant connected to wifi

anyone can help me? it even worst, the mac address change everytime i use airplane mode...im on Mi4S, please help me guys

The camera error on Mi MAX PRO only happens when I take photos with the flash off. If I leave it ON or Auto it works fine.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.