MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Thanks for the update!

There is a small bug where Google App icon doesn't show and Google now activation via long press on the home button doesn't work.

Mi Note Pro

Guys any news regarding a functional TWRP for Mi 4s ? The TWRP_aqua_7.0.zip does not load and phone stays in a loop showing mi logo and restarting ...

Hi Cenex, just to let you know that I have the same issue on my 5S, but I have never used it, so I do not know whether it worked on earlier builds.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk
On 7.1.12 i can confirm that it worked ....just fine

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Hi mate! I have a Mi Note Pro, installed Nougat, Friday version, unlocked bootloader and now I want to install TWRP and root device. Can you point me to the TWRP version that you have flashed and also can you explain how you flashed it? Maybe fastboot command? I also have battery drainage problem. Where can I find the fixed version? Thanks a lot!
The link is on page 1 of this thread (scroll down 'till you see "How to upgrade to Andoid 7.0:". The link is the TWRP word)
It leads to this download page:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678
Download the file: TWRP_leo_7.0.zip
Flash using fastboot command, as usual.

Last edited:
After bootloader unlock?

~Tapatalk Mi5~

(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Display panel:
OKAY [ 0.069s]
finished. total time: 0.069s

now flashed TWRP again :

Please boot your phone into fastboot mode by press Volume Down and Power
Then connect your USB cable
Press any key to continue . . .
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (31400 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.682s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.204s]
finished. total time: 0.904s
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 0.702s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.670s]
finished. total time: 1.371s
Done!
Press any key to Exit and Reboot.
< waiting for device >

Same problem with the loop ...

Some tutorial to flash the original recovery in Mi Note Pro??. I installed the super su in the TWRP and now does not recognize the sim card

Some tutorial to flash the original recovery in Mi Note Pro??. I installed the super su in the TWRP and now does not recognize the sim card

It caused by incompatible version of SuperSU. Make full unroot in SuperSU in order to fix your SIM issue

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

SIM issue is caused by SuperSU.. Not ROM..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
No that is wrong. Clean Install, never flash TWRP for Supersu or Supersu

Encrypt my phone & restarted >> SIM issue.
Then flash stock recovery (boot.img extract from 7.2.9). working fine
Restarted >> SIM issue
Then flash/install 7.2.9 using updater app( Updater app on same Nougat rom) >> working fine
Restarted >> SIM issue
Then flash/install 7.2.9 using updater app(Updater app on same Nougat rom) >> working fine
Restarted >> SIM issue

I give up

Last edited:
Mi4c uptated from 5.1.1 to android 7, everything works nice and smooth but voice notes recording on whatsapp, telegram and fb messenger, all permissions enabled, any idea?

Flashed TWRP 7.0 Libra (for Mi4c). The phone instantly rebooted to recovery. Flashed the new Nougat with battery drain fix, hopefully all the problems are gone

Reactions: Santigt
nothing
Open SuperSU and find full unroot option. Full unroot will restore original boot.img and fix your issue...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I have done what you have told me and I am still the same. I can not recognize...

How To Fix Weak GPS Signal on Mi5? Does there any flashable zip so GPS weak signal will fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.