MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed from "Updater" with no problems on my Mi Mix.
Lost APN settings problem exists in this version too. By setting IPv4 in both "APN protocol" and "APN roaming protocol" problem solved.

Thanks for your efforts. Good job.

I do not see anything to rejoice. They should optimize the use of ram memory and battery expense, in addition to taking better advantage of our xiaomi hardware that looks and feels fast and lightweight does not make you feel heavier and lazy with each update, add API as Camera 2 and vulkan, the processing of photographs can improve, add gestures with the fingerprint reader, in addition you have to speak clearly the notification system is more than discontinued in devices Android 6.0+ should leave the Android stock, this would make MIUI Advance not adding unnecessary features that make this layer heavier and loaded with things that most users will never use, instead of adding things to the silly should improve and optimize to the maximum what they already have, putting EMUI example was the worst Asian layers (heavy, overloaded applications, replacing Android stock functions that ended up working worse, bad battery management, etc.) and EMUI is currently giving a thousand laps to MIUI, in my opinion MIUI should do a serious cleaning remove functions and modifications in MIUI that makes better Android stock, in addition to worrying more to update the version of Android than to update the layer MIUI, to put the batteries with the updates as they are doing the Asian huawei or one plus and above all listening to its community, looking for more The path to Android stock, clear while still being MIUI and is possible EMUI example, so let's not be a conformist community and let us listen, this is not littering on xiaomi for nothing done MIUI I love it and EMUI hated it only I am currently witnessing how MIUI lags far behind the competition software that for example are implementing artificial intelligence in their layers while ours puts nonsense effects and things
If you want stock Android, buy a phone with stock Android, like a Pixel.

Hi

I can't enter on the gallery, request me locations permissions, if I dismiss it go back and don't let me see my gallery.
Anybody it happen the same?

Thanks for sharing your experience. Did you have issues with your battery with 5.1?? My sister have a lot of problems with her battery on her Mi4C, we bought a new battery and the problems doesn't fixed... how is the battery with 7.0??

Thanks!
I never had serius problems with my battery life. Battery life depends on many conditions, i have to charge every night and i think that this is normal. When i charge my phone the battery indicator is most time at 20%-35%.

I think that is too early to say how is the battery life with this version, we have to wait 2-3 days

Installed with full sucess on my Mi5 Pro.
First before install the 7.2.9 i did on TWRP a wipe cache/dalvik and installed the update in a question of minutes, but few.
For now have to say that battery seem much better.

I wanted to know if it's ok if I flash from GlobeROM to this? Since GlobeROM is based on this Xiaomi.eu ROM also.
You can't move to Xiaomi.eu directly from previous a global romFirst you should flash official China developer rom/then do unlocking official ly/the next step you should install TWRP recovery and finally flash Xiaomi.eu rom via TWRP recovery. You should just do these steps exactly otherwise some troubles may occurre.

Sent from my Redmi Pro

You can't move to Xiaomi.eu directly from previous a global romFirst you should flash official China developer rom/then do unlocking official ly/the next step you should install TWRP recovery and finally flash Xiaomi.eu rom via TWRP recovery. You should just do these steps exactly otherwise some troubles may occurre.

Sent from my Redmi Pro
No it's not GlobalROM it's GLOBE Rom. They made the ROM based on Xiaomi.eu

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Morvarid
Installed from "Updater" with no problems on my Mi Mix.
Lost APN settings problem exists in this version too. By setting IPv4 in both "APN protocol" and "APN roaming protocol" problem solved.

Thanks for your efforts. Good job.
Hi, all works well on Mi Mix? Data, wifi? TWRP is still ok after flashing this update? There are few users having an issue with it, twrp turns un reactive after flashing that rom. Thanks

I would like to know if you are thinking in upgrade cranco to android 7.0.

Thanks for your time and your great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.