MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Note Pro battery drains drastically. For last 5 hours I discharge my phone for the second time and need to plug the charger. 50% of battery use is for "Android system". With 6.12.22 I was able to use my phone for 10-11 hours.
Same here. Mi Note Pro. It is a catastrophe. This ROM needs URGENT fix.

Reactions: davidesocci
@ingbrzy
Information for holders of MI4C.
After updating to 7.0 twrp is deleted. You should use the new version designed for the new bootloader. Old versions twrp will not work because they're under 5.1.1.

TWRP for MI4C with the new bootloader.
Confirmed. I install in my mi4c prime, version with no bootloader locked.
I try to start in recovery from updater, but no twrp loaded. Mi logo for 1 minute and then the phone shut down. The restart bring you in the miui.
It is normal?
Why no one advise us in the first post?

And now? I have to install new twrp via adb?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
Updated Mi Note Pro sucessfully.Apparently the bootloader is not locked, but i am unable to access TWRP. There were a few red lines on installation log but there was not a problem.For the moment I can say: noting new, but the performance is worse than on the 6.12.22.Hope it will be better in the next builds!

TWRP needs to be updated for the new bootleader. Recovery for other devices like 4C is already updated, I'm sure update for Leo will come soon.

ROM is working fine in Mi MIX but TWRP turns to unresponsive, boot ok but can't touch anything...
Need to flash TWRP again with adb?

Hello,
I upgraded my MI4C to Android 7. But I forgot to wipe.
Now, when I start to boot into TWRP - start into recovery - the phone just shuts down. I cannot access TWRP if still existing?
Someone else who has the same problem? Could it be related to the locked bootloader? Any suggestions?

I never had serius problems with my battery life. Battery life depends on many conditions, i have to charge every night and i think that this is normal. When i charge my phone the battery indicator is most time at 20%-35%.

I think that is too early to say how is the battery life with this version, we have to wait 2-3 days
Thanks.

My sister have problems like the phone shut down with 20-30% of battery, when she charge the % jump tu 60-70% in few minutes... I calibrate few times the battery, I change it for a new battery and have the same issues... When 7.0 have more releases and be more stable I will try a clean install, hope that solve the problems...

miunlock.png

"Couldn't verify device" Is this normal? Trying to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 4c.
Have you start phone in fastboot mode (shutdown, than press volume down+power button, wait before bunny with fastboot text is shown)?
And of course - did your computer recognise your phone? Maybe problems with windows drivers...

Hello good morning, great work, I was wondering if I could translate the rom for nexus 5, since this in Chinese English could be a translation of the Chinese rom to multi I leave you in the link of the rom, thank you, excuse my English

rom: http://en.miui.com/download-232.html Chinese English

I can not successfully root following the tutorial. The root is done, but after root, SIM card has no signal, although it asks for a SIM card PIN at startup and the Settings> SIM cards & mobile networks tab is disabled.

Using the stable 8.1.9.0 Mi5 Pro Ceramic.

TWRP version of the first page and SuperSU 2.76 according to tutorial.

Does anyone know how to perform root and no problem in SIM?

Thank you

Installed on mi4c 3/32.
Battery drains fast, and main problem - not able to unlock (MiUnlock says: "your device isn't supported by mi unlock").
How to unlock bootloader now?

Status
Not open for further replies.