MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thank you. So I'll keep this rom waiting (and hoping) unlocking bootloader and will keep updating next weekly.
I read that it'll take some days despite : ¨ Current account is different from the account info on the device :"

Hi all.
Glad to know there is still people updating this.
Since I upgraded from Mi3 to Galaxy S7, my knowledge of flashing Xiaomi devices is bit outdated because there are new options, new things.

I bought Mi5 (3 GB/32 GB) recently, and it came with V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI (Global Stable) which I updated to V8.1.4.0.MAAMIDI (MIUI8) that's currently on my phone.
I realised that I need to unlock bootloader first which I got permission to do so and I'm about to do it.
I want to flash EU Multi Stable for Mi5 [GEMINI] but seems I don't know how.
How to get TWRP properly so I could flash .zips normally?!

Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards, Ivan.
Cheers.

If you have unlocked BL, and have TWRP already, just open Updater from screen and there you will see upper right options for Reboot to Recovery mode.

If you need to flash TWRP, has explanation on #1th post.
Cheers Ivan.

Reactions: sudy_freak
Hello guys i have Mi4s i just updated end batery drain like a hell but it ok it the first rom 7.0, by the way after i flash my twrp it gone now what, i just unloked again the bootloader but i dont know what twrp to use with the new 7.0 rom, pls help

Hello guys i have Mi4s i just updated end batery drain like a hell but it ok it the first rom 7.0, by the way after i flash my twrp it gone now what, i just unloked again the bootloader but i dont know what twrp to use with the new 7.0 rom, pls help

Just use latest official provided, have in #1st post.

Many problems on my MI4C after flashed this rom
1. No SIM card, I tried to open and push again the SIM tray and activate twice a airplane mode but it still not work
2. Phone restart itself (3 times in 1 hour after flashed this rom)
3. Laggy
4. Device is hot and battery draining very fast

after upgrading to 7.2.9 on MI MAX, there is no more voice output for google now. It only displays the results, but doesn't talk anymore. hope it will be fixed soon, because I use it very often with android auto -.-

Same issues for my mi4c. As well with crappy SuperSu, which causes phone not to see IMEI, battery drain, so I cannot even charge it fully and locked bootlooader. Hopefully next release will be useable.

If you have unlocked BL, and have TWRP already, just open Updater from screen and there you will see upper right options for Reboot to Recovery mode.

If you need to flash TWRP, has explanation on #1th post.
Cheers Ivan.
I don't have TWRP, that's the problem.
If I only knew procedure to get TWRP, I will be fine.

Thanks alot

Hi!

7.2.9 Installed and running correctly on my Mi4C.
Unlocked bootloader perfectly after flashing 7.2.9
At the beginning the phone was very slow (no FC appeared), but few minutes later everything was ok.
Still not smooth enought to me, I'll keep an eye on it to see if performance improves.

It's my first post and need to say thanks to all the team here at xiaomi.eu, you do an awesome job!
regards!
how unlocked bootloader so faster? With unlock code or with comand fastboot oem unlock?

Reactions: Morvarid
Hi guys i installed successfully the rom on my mi4c but i have a problem with the microphone! Infact when i tried to send a voice message on WhatsApp or telegram i can push the botton but when i send it there is nothing! The other person listen nothing.....how can i resolve?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi guys i installed successfully the rom on my mi4c but i have a problem with the microphone! Infact when i tried to send a voice message on WhatsApp or telegram i can push the botton but when i send it there is nothing! The other person listen nothing.....how can i resolve?

Give permission to Whatsapp to record Audio.
You can find this in Settings>Permissions.

Reactions: pequeñin
Give permission to Whatsapp to record Audio.
You can find this in Settings>Permissions.
It have already the permission...also telegram have too.... I tried to record my voice through the recorder app and it's working so...is not a hardware problem

Battery drain soo fast. %5 lost 32 minutes at battery with 15 mins SOC.

IM using Xiaomi Mi5

puHu

Status
Not open for further replies.