MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i requested for unlock code yesterday. They have a 10 days time frame to respond with unlock code. So i unlock it without code but alot more hassle
So this is my problem in my mi note pro. I have old twrp and last miui eu of december. I Would like to install Android N. I never have unlock my bootloader because my Phone was already unlocked . How can i do?

Reactions: Morvarid
Hi, thanks a lot.
Just installed after unlock my new mi 5 pro.
It is a pleasure this ROM instead of China's dev with Gapps tricks that don't really work.
Thanks again.
Yoh from France.

It seems that my bootloader still unlocked after install.... We'll see later...

e3ecc752b2677f27f50e4339a147fc95.jpg

So far so good,thanks for the update:)

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

If you installed the latest version 7.2.9, you will not be able to install it through the tutorial, because you will not have EDL access. The option is to unlock the bootloader by the official method or use a deep flash cable

Ah I see. Have to wait then.......

[QUOTE = "Santigt, post: 351448, member: 149626"]

Thank you for sharing. This recovery-TWRP-3030 worked perfectly on my MI4S.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "MIUI Hellas, post: 351721, member: 90927"] UPDATE:

Unfortunately twrp-aqua-7.img did not work for my MI4S. He entered bootloop on the MI logo

SIM card doesn't recognise after flashing SuperSU

I think something wrong with mi4c TWRP for 7.0 ?

Edit : After boot I'm getting following msg
Invalid Device ID. Device ID must be valid IMEI or MAC address. Without device ID, some MI account and MI cloud features won't be available.

Edit 02 - Tested for 2nd time & result is same .

Edit 03 - After flasing SuperSU.zip, flash again original recovery using fastboot. then SIM card will be recognized.
Warning for Mi4c users, Don't flash TWRP for get ROOT (SuperSU 2.79). If you flash TWRP to get root, then reflash stock recovery to recognise SIM card.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberhead
I have redmi pro with miui eu 7.1.20 dev version..

Is it good to upgrade to Feb release ?

Or wait for another update ?

If you installed the latest version 7.2.9, you will not be able to install it through the tutorial, because you will not have EDL access. The option is to unlock the bootloader by the official method or use a deep flash cable

Just tried the old long way to unlock my Mi4S.
http://en.miui.com/thread-251450-1-1.html

Aftermath I installed the latest 6.12.22. and then upgraded to reuploaded 7.2.9 and I did it.

Conclusion is Mi4S will not lose the EDL access after being flashed to 7.2.9. It's a long way but still better than having to wait for the official way to unlock via en.miui.com/unlock

Hope this helps.

Aftermath I installed the latest 6.12.22. and then upgraded to reuploaded 7.2.9 and I did it.

Conclusion is Mi4S will not lose the EDL access after being flashed to 7.2.9. It's a long way but still better than having to wait for the official way to unlock via en.miui.com/unlock

Hope this helps.

Hello

I've received my mi 5 on Thursday. Ask the same day for unlock authorization.
Received it today. 5 minutes later, my bootloader was unlocked. 15 minutes more I was under xiaomi.eu.

But I agree with you that I never succeed to unlock my mi 4s by the official way.

Mi4c, battery consumption is ok but the microphone in some app like whatsapp, shazam and more dont work even with all permission.
Do you get push notifications in WhatsApp Everytime? Or only when you open the app?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hope this helps.
so you did that tutor before flash 6.12.22 and 7.2.9 ? after that. dont you lost the twrp?

Status
Not open for further replies.