Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SWITCH worked fine.. however it did not do anything.
In this update, if your carrier does not support voLTE, you can not select it :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk
last week the symbol "HD" in the call was there, this week none, but its a minor for me anyway, the battery drain was worst, but the fault is not from xiaomi.eu, i gess.

last week the symbol "HD" in the call was there, this week none, but its a minor for me anyway, the battery drain was worst, but the fault is not from xiaomi.eu, i gess.
Did you notice A difference with the HD on or off ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

A question to dev team. Why you've switched the packageinstaller to the google one since 7.2.23? That breaks dirty flash compatibility to older versions! For example permission confirmation popups are not working. Security app crashes if you choose permissions. Please include stock packageinstaller. Thx

Last edited:
Hello,

Cannot turn on any accessibility services, when try to do it, this message it displays, 'Because an app is obscuring a permission request, Settings can't verify your response.', How can I resolve it?

Mi3W MIUI 8.3 / 7.3.2

Regards.

Dirty flashed from 7.2.16 or older? If yes try to replace packageinstaller with .16 one. No idea why dev team includes google one since .24 and newer. For me that causes several problems with permission handling.

Reactions: JuanDani
Some apps do not detect the phone's storage with this rom. I suppose that some applications are incompatibility problems with Nougat 7.0. Am I the only one that happens to him?

Dear programmers, contributors to this wonderfull rom. I am thankfull for the weekly updates I still get for my old Mi2s, it's amazing! But my phone is becoming old now, and I am looking for a solid replacement...

The Redmi Pro -Helio X25 version, 3gb ram, 64gb rom- is my first choice,
but only if I can flash your rom on it!

I see the redmi pro is on the list of supported devices, but since there are a few versions with different processors and camera's I need to ask, is this device surely supported?

Greetings,

Jef
One of my phones is exactly same specs of redmi pro. Xiaomi.eu roms work just great. Do not hesitate. Cheers

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

A question to dev team. Why you've switched the packageinstaller to the google one since 7.2.23? That breaks dirty flash compatibility to older versions! For example permission confirmation popups are not working. Security app crashes if you choose permissions. Please include stock packageinstaller. Thx
Exactly for that:
Finally, the settings-permissions-permissions layout is fixed...

Sent from my Redmi 3S

Hi guys. One q; about Redmi Pro. I installed this version (7.3.2) but on official MIUI it is only available version china developer; (7.2.16). Someone knows why?

Poslano sa mog Redmi Pro koristeći Tapatalk

MI MAX32 6.0 Hydrogen for Android N7.0 or N7.1,How to update doing?
ec50726f94037ef7073dd5668a46b6ba.jpg
that's the procedure I followed worked fine except all my widgets are no longer available, so I'd give it another few weeks if I were you till they have ironed out the remaining bugs

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Screen recording. Mi5 global 7.3.2 when i go to settings of this feature.. System error.. How come? Any other way of starting screen recording?

via Xiaomi Mi5 ver Karramba

To have camera with full manual options open and edit buid.prop replacing markw with gemini in the following 2 lines:
ro.product.name=markw => ro.product.name=gemini
ro.product.device=markw => ro.product.device=gemini

Reboot and you have camera with white balance, focus, exposure and iso with manual options.

Pay attention with the behavior of other apps.
I did that with my kenzo and the voice recorder app has stopped work.

Status
Not open for further replies.