Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen recording. Mi5 global 7.3.2 when i go to settings of this feature.. System error.. How come? Any other way of starting screen recording?

via Xiaomi Mi5 ver Karramba
Screen Recorder application has been removed from global beta 7.3.2 but they left the settings of Screen Recorder in Additional settings menu. So that's why you get System error.
Anyway Screen Recorder works well in our releases, furthermore it is not the global en.miui forum ;)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

ihj0F.jpg
o6iuW.jpg

MiPad2 -
- No android security patch date
- No music player icon (but the player works)

I noticed a battery life reduction of 20-25% compared with stable on mm with same use.
Did you notice the same? Which is the problem?
I have mi5.

Pay attention with the behavior of other apps.
I did that with my kenzo and the voice recorder app has stopped work.
It's possible to have secondary effects...but on my Redmi 4 Prime and Redmi 3S so far haven't notice any anomalies. Do you use an external voice recorder app? Because have no problems with the native one.

Thanks to all the guys for the good job they are doing to make these good roms. I'd wish something really important for me : more speed improvement when I open mi Xiaomi redmi note 3. It takes a lot of time from power button to full access...

Runs very well on my Redmi 4 Prime. Only thing I saw, like in 7.4.24, when I tap an "n" the miui search closes after one second.

MIUI HM2XTD Pro 8.2.1 (for Redmi 2 wt86047) released 4 days ago.
Please make the custom rom as soon as posible.

Hello. I'm new.
I installed the 7.3.2 version on my xiaomi redmi 4, but the sim 1 I do not have 4G. Can someone help me?

mi5s stays cold, battery drain from last two roms is gone.. great rom :)
So, can you tell me how many hours on screen do you have? I'm on 7.2.23 and it has a little battery drain... The last that worked fine for me was 6.11.10 Can you tell me, my friend? Thanks :)

Redmi note 3 mtk:
2 ° bug (the first is the wallpaper not centred anymore after rebooting)

There's not the red notification led when battery low

It's possible to have secondary effects...but on my Redmi 4 Prime and Redmi 3S so far haven't notice any anomalies. Do you use an external voice recorder app? Because have no problems with the native one.
Nope,
It was with the native one. After revert had start work again...
I was wondering, if it was so simple why they don't just add that prop build lines in the EU roms?

Redmi Pro start to show some lack of network signal. ..
I find unreachable sms Service staying in same place at home where had not problems
before.

Reactions: Morvarid
Redmi Note 2.
Someone else?
Today I took some Videos. When i will Watchers them, they are not fluently in the Phone.
Watching them on a redmi Note 3 no Problem.
Some ideas?

guys, where can i find a battery graph? ( like the one a few posts above ) i can only find detailed stats and stuff, but no graph

Dirty flashed from 7.2.16 or older? If yes try to replace packageinstaller with .16 one. No idea why dev team includes google one since .24 and newer. For me that causes several problems with permission handling.

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your reply, fyi, I found Skype causing the issue, finally deactivating 'draw over other apps' the issue was solved.

Regards.

Reactions: minhduong11
guys, where can i find a battery graph? ( like the one a few posts above ) i can only find detailed stats and stuff, but no graph
Is not there. Previous graphic is on battery widget.

Two options to get graphs: -

1st: - Security - Battery - Battery Use - Clock Symbol.
2nd: - Settings - Battery and Performance - Battery Use.

For the 1st choice click hardware and screen to get SOT!

Reactions: Bastiaan and HofMan
Status
Not open for further replies.