• YES

Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why the sound recording is so crappy?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi guys one question, I use the last weekly rom, but I want to try the new stable .I just have to wipe cache, dalvik and data after that flashing the stable ROM and wipe one more time dalvik, right?

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk

As some users with this firmware, my widgets disappeared... Those from additional apps (like Outlook) but also some of the integrated ones like agenda... :/

On Mi5

Hi everyone. Since 7.2.23/24 release, my planned backup using Titanium backup don't start :-( Anyone else ?
Is there a way to fix this ?
Have a nice day.

Mi5 - every reboot widgets lost :(

As some users with this firmware, my widgets disappeared... Those from additional apps (like Outlook) but also some of the integrated ones like agenda... :/

On Mi5

Weird...this issue occurred in case of some users. No any issue with widgets in my case...
Anyway are you using default theme and default launcher?
Did you try re-apply default theme? Did you try factory reset or clean install the ROM?

On my Redmi 3S, I jumped from 7.2.9 (8.2) to 7.3.2 (8.3) but I was unable to receive calls.
Tried to revert back to 7.2.9, but now I receive a lot of FCs (gallery, notifications, recorder...) and my second SIM is not working.
Hopefully I can still fix it, by updating to another ROM.

Reactions: Marcusss
Is it normal that data takes more battery than Wi-Fi? Usually on data Whastapp battery usage is about 25% (I have deactivated the automatic download of files for whatsapp, so that's not the reason). Is this normal behaviour? It's happening to me in every Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Reactions: Morvarid
MI5 Pro all Widgets gone and also gone after reinstalling of Apps after
rebooting. Went back to older Rom and then installed new but same issue
with widgets.

Weird...this issue occurred in case of some users. No any issue with widgets in my case...
Did you try re-apply default theme? Did you try factory reset or clean install the ROM?

Mi5 32GB, default theme, default launcher, dirty flash

There are some settings for record screen, but how do you record it then?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I use default launcher and i switched back to default theme... Nothing change, still missing my widgets

Édit : i just try another launcher, still missing widgets, i reboot with new launcher (arrow) and... I lost more widgets (onedrive widget have disappeared)!

Last edited:
It's worth to install newest weekly for MI5? Now im on android 6.0 and i have dilemma
I wouldn't recommend latest Rom, I have battery drain issues. For example, if you put phone into air plane mode for night, it doesn't go into deep sleep at all.... I'm talking about mi 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.