Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am experiencing a bug where the gallery app cannot be opened. It just crashes over and over again even when I'm not trying to open it. It started happening after I downgraded from this ROM to 3.2.24 after experiencing battery drain.

Here is the error report
http://pastebin.com/ZgMLvnRW

I have tried wiping cache & dalvik.
I had the same problem.
No necessity to wipe data: you must only clean gallery data.
The problem is that you cannot do it in settings like any other app: you need titanium backup.

Is the battery drain on deep sleep (Standby Mode) for the Omega (Redmi Pro) fixed? If not, would be problem applying the patch for it with this ROM, or problems when upgrading weekly releases with patch on? Thanks and sorry if this doesnt go here! :p

Reactions: Morvarid
Hi there,

I currently have an mi5s Plus 6/128.

After I got my unlock code, I unlocked it and installed TWRP.
I then decided to install xiaomi.eu ROM in it's latest iteration : 7.2.3.

But I faced 2 bugs :
- 1°) I couldn't reorganize the desktop with a "tap and hold" on the Home screen ;
- 2°) I had really frequent GPS signal losses.

After some investigation, it seems this was caused by SuperSU SR3. SuperSU in it's SRX versions is know to corrupt sensors. When I ran official MIUI 8.0.4.0 I had no real problems. Which confirms it is more a software issue.

Wouldn't it be wiser to give a link to another version of SuperSU than the 2.79 SR3 ?

Regards.

This rom does not work on Redmi Note 4X (qualcomm) ...
I get the same error as in the post "Note 4x Mido Miui Eu 7.2.16 Crashing After Boot". (Can't post link yet)

Does EU ROM work for anyone on Note 4X?

Reactions: canijito
Please improve sound quality in headphones! Its awful! Device: Mi5s, on other roms its good
no difference between roms here. i listen music on phone every single day.. you can use the enhacements, sound is better then.

I get the same error as in the post "Note 4x Mido Miui Eu 7.2.16 Crashing After Boot". (Can't post link yet)

The same un mido 4X.

Fixed for tomorrow..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: canijito

Hi, what version of twrp are you using for flash rom .eu ?? thanks

Hey i love your rom..
But when i clean flash the rom with the lastest version (7.3.2), theme manager didn't show ringtone and font tab. Please fix this. Thank you

Anyone know a fix for the SLOW loading times of the google now search results?
Sometimes it works ok, and the other time it takes about 30 seconds to load my search results.

I already prioritzed, added proper permissions etc etc. but no luck

here is a link to a short clip.

first time it loads fine, but second time ( i added the word phone ) and loading time increases..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1638986439451545&id=100000206145190

Last edited:
Hey i love your rom..
But when i clean flash the rom with the lastest version (7.3.2), theme manager didn't show ringtone and font tab. Please fix this. Thank you
Clear Themes app data and cache

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.