Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RN3Pro If your battery results are true. You probably have a fairly new device. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I have my Kenzo since last July and would be lucky to get 5 Hours SOT!
No man..I have it since september, box says it was made in August 2016. I got it with fpc sensor,..
Had flashed countless roms on it... Really heavy use and still I hit 10h + on most roms, but the beat results i get with miui and NOS. By the way, batteries are like 15€, so not a big deal if it wears out.

Reactions: John O Connell
hello,

anyobody know how to hide SU and pass SafetyNet?

I'm not able to get it working with magisk v9 + phh's supersu...

Thanks
To pass safety net with MIUI you need to have

(1) an official rom
(2) which is stable and not developer
(3) not rooted
(4) locked bootloader

Xiaomi has made it almost impossible to pass it...

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Reactions: junpet
Today clock alarm bug found when my country changed to summer time from GMT+2 to GMT+3. Clock displaying alarm time wrong when set.
Device Kate.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I saw on my MiNote Pro, while updating to this version inside of TWRP, two lines like Unknown command or something similar written in red - is this normal? or should i be worried.

[QUOTE = "post MarcinSzq: 361372, üyesi: 143797"] mi5s Plus (sodyum) sahipleri için:
Bu haftalık sürümde bana SOT ile bir ekran görüntüsü gönderebilir misiniz? çok iyi bir SOT var çünkü ben 7.2.24 hala değilim, ben kötü SOT riske atmak istemiyoruz.

Dude, SOT - SCREEN ON TIME.
When You will drain Your battery to about 10-15% Go to settings > battery and Performance >Battery usage>Device>Screen - and make a screenshot with Screen On time details.

Thanks in advance.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Just installed. Can't see any options that were advertised as new features in Android 7. No search bar in notification panel.. can't get to diagnostic mode...

I think there's an overheating issue that's why its draining more battery compared to 7.2.24. I'm just browsing, not even gaming, and the notification that says my phone is heating up appears. Kenzo user here.

FIRMWARE 7.3.23. All who have sharp screen on redmi note 3 SD , the screen is yellow completely, seen like the readmode can't be off. Please confirm and fix it......

The previous 7.3.16 update consumes too much battery, this release has white icon backgrounds ... I went back to 7.3.9 but I have now apparently random interface restarts (i.e., it appears that it isn't the entire system to reboot but only the miui shell). Reinstalling the 7.3.16 does not help. Someone knows what is going on ?
Thanks..

EDIT: reflashing 7.3.23 avoids the "interface restart" problem, thus I prefer to keep the white icon backgrounds than going back and have an unstable system.
White Icon Background problem apart, this ROM seems to work well.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm still using ROM 6.12.29 on my Mi5s since i havn't had any troubles and don't want to update unless something is wrong.
I have however now found a pretty serious bug with the autofocus of the camera, have to restarta it a couple of times for it to focus.
Is this is known bug that has been fixed? If so is there a list of bugfixes somewhere so i don't have to bother you guys with a post :)
Cheers!

Dude, SOT - SCREEN ON TIME.
When You will drain Your battery to about 10-15% Go to settings > battery and Performance >Battery usage>Device>Screen - and make a screenshot with Screen On time details.

Thanks in advance.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: MarcinSzq
First time after more than 6 months of using my Mi5 - Android process is not draining my battery.
And finnaly i got more than 5hrs of SOT...

Ill stick to this weekly for some time... :D

Reactions: Stefano131270
hello everyone.
i had the 6.12.22 of android 5.1 developer rom in my mi4c. i decided to install android 7, so i installed the previous dev rom 7.3.16 with fastboot. all the things ok but i turn on the mobile data and i dont have data from my network company. when i had the 6.12.22 i had 4g and 3g.
i unlocked the bootloader and i installed yesterday the 7.3.23 rom and the same thing. no mobile data!
i made factory reset and delete all the internal storage and after installed the 6.12.22 again. but the same problem. no mobile data. and the bootloader locked again and i wait to unlock it now.
i dont know what to think. the only problem is the mobile data. the wifi is ok.
the problem is in my network company ? or the network 3g/4g chip of my device is damaged?
A little help will be valuable!!! please!!

I think there's an overheating issue that's why its draining more battery compared to 7.2.24. I'm just browsing, not even gaming, and the notification that says my phone is heating up appears. Kenzo user here.
All fine on my kenzo, have you tried clean flash and wipe cahe/dalvik?
I tried flashing 7.2.24 too, but havent noticed any difference.

Greenwich Mean Time - NOT
I cannot believe that this error is still being programmed into the system.

How many times must people be told that Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is an actual time, not a time zone! We have today changed from GMT to British Summer Time (BST). BST is also a time, not a time zone. We are on what the Americans (Microsoft) call Daylight Saving Time.

Internet sites seem to be able to get it right and call it BST. Why can't Xiaomi (China & EU)?

Come on - let's get this finally sorted. I have been commenting on this in these fora for several years now.
Please .....
Still no response from ingbrzy or others. It would seem therefore that they either do not understand or are unable to grasp the concept of time and GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.