• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenwich Mean Time - NOT
I cannot believe that this error is still being programmed into the system.

How many times must people be told that Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is an actual time, not a time zone! We have today changed from GMT to British Summer Time (BST). BST is also a time, not a time zone. We are on what the Americans (Microsoft) call Daylight Saving Time.

Internet sites seem to be able to get it right and call it BST. Why can't Xiaomi (China & EU)?

Come on - let's get this finally sorted. I have been commenting on this in these fora for several years now.
Please .....

I was thinking in HM3S...!

So, Redmi 3 Prime is xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_7.3.23_v8-5.1.zipM3_7.3.23_v8-5.1.zip

By the way the new Note 4x with Snapdragon is HMNote4x is:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_7.3.23_v8-7.0.zip.

Is this right?

Thank you very much @Timon de Vries
HM3s is code name land, and that is the right ROM

I noticed an error after entering the video settings in the camera. When you exit, give the error, as in the picture. But if you choose which camera mode (fast or slow), the error does not appear. In the previous firmware, the slow-motion button was inactive when the quality was 4k. Is this the case?

To mi5s Plus (natrium) owners:
Could You post me a screenshot with SOT on this weekly release? I'm still on 7.2.24 cause it have a very good SOT, and I don't want to risk worse SOT.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Guys, I am very grateful to you for your work, but when you fix bugs with crashes at Ukrainian language? It happens in Security - Battery - Battery Use and Settings - Additional Settings - Developer Options. If I can help you, call me. Thanks. Weekly 7.3.23

Guys, I am very grateful to you for your work, but when you fix bugs with crashes at Ukrainian language? It happens in Security - Battery - Battery Use and Settings - Additional Settings - Developer Options. If I can help you, call me. Thanks. Weekly 7.3.23
You have to report it to miui.su.. We can't fix it..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

211juxu.png

wludg3.png

33k7tif.png

Still half left on kenzo :) browsing with chromium, adaptive brightness...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi,
I'm on 6.7.14, can i install this version directly with twrp ?
I'have to wipe something ?
I'am a bit lost since my last update.
Thank's a lot

[QUOTE = "post MarcinSzq: 361372, üyesi: 143797"] mi5s Plus (sodyum) sahipleri için:
Bu haftalık sürümde bana SOT ile bir ekran görüntüsü gönderebilir misiniz? çok iyi bir SOT var çünkü ben 7.2.24 hala değilim, ben kötü SOT riske atmak istemiyoruz.

The two big cores doesn't work on Nougat.Also on Mi4s. Tested with a lot of tools.
They are working, turn on show cpu usage on developer options to see that cpu 4-5 are working...

This last version has bugs with auto brightness, auto turn on/off, and battery performance... Previous one was better...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: mendocino
[QUOTE = "post MarcinSzq: 361372, üyesi: 143797"] mi5s Plus (sodyum) sahipleri için:
Bu haftalık sürümde bana SOT ile bir ekran görüntüsü gönderebilir misiniz? çok iyi bir SOT var çünkü ben 7.2.24 hala değilim, ben kötü SOT riske atmak istemiyoruz.

How can you have so many icons?

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

@RN3Pro If your battery results are true. You probably have a fairly new device. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I have my Kenzo since last July and would be lucky to get 5 Hours SOT!

What icons and weather widget are you using? Or what themes?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

hello,

anyobody know how to hide SU and pass SafetyNet?

I'm not able to get it working with magisk v9 + phh's supersu...

Thanks

(KENZO-Redmi Note 3 Pro) I am using this rom since it was released (7.3.23) and i updated from 7.3.16. I think the battery life has shortened because when i am using 7.2.24, i can get 6 hours of SOT. Now, since 7.3.16, i can only get 4 hours of SOT.

Greenwich Mean Time - NOT
I cannot believe that this error is still being programmed into the system.

How many times must people be told that Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is an actual time, not a time zone! We have today changed from GMT to British Summer Time (BST). BST is also a time, not a time zone. We are on what the Americans (Microsoft) call Daylight Saving Time.

Internet sites seem to be able to get it right and call it BST. Why can't Xiaomi (China & EU)?

Come on - let's get this finally sorted. I have been commenting on this in these fora for several years now.
Please .....
You mean UTC is an actual time?

#Tapatalk@Mi-4c#

I have problem with this update.
When i sms to my friend using Unicode word like Dũng, my friend receive D ng, please help checking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.