Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience it's 7.2.24
Have you had the newest weekly installed for some time? reboot few times,
I think the best rom was the 6.12.8 from last year in december ,very fast all worked fine and I had over 4.30 hours screen on

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Ahh, thats not good imo...i get usually 10h + SoT...even on this latest.
Somethings very off with you guys that you are getting such baf sot.
With heavy gaming it consumes 15-20/h max, with just browsing and light usage 4-10/h. Asleep 0.1/h

This apps for DJI drones DJI GO and LITCHI not works two installed in MIUI with android 6.0.1
(same redmi note 3 pro),
works only one installed.
Is possible FIX?
in other systems not miui works two installed.

And Second Space not good solution.

Brightness auto-level is too sensitive on this update. In dark room it gets to zero and screen is very dark - uncomfortable to read.
Mi4S. Previous build 7.3.16 was OK
Same for me on Mi4c Previous build 7.3.16 was OK.
Also, seems that Google App, is using the Google Home icon and not its big "G" one.
Today, phone got reset while in a call.

And what's not working?
I live in GMT/UTC+1h with CE daylight saving (since yesterday +1h) and all is as it should be.
You need to read my original post. I live in London. According to Miui, my time is currently Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). It is not. It is GMT+1 (allowing for Daylight Saving Time), or more correctly called British Summer Time (BST). Go to a web site that tells the time (eg. Time and date, London) www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london
That correctly tells me that my time is BST, not Miui's GMT!

[Edit]
There's even a link under that page 'About BST — British Summer Time' that explains more about it. GMT is the equivalent of UTC and does not change.

Last edited:
Greetings, everyone..
I just installed the stable one for my wt86047 aka. redmi 2 hm2014813..
My problem is, I cannot open my gallery, and if i try to open images by photo viewer, it also force closed. Is there anything I missed when I install this ROM?
Thanks for your help..

Why My Mi 5s Plus can't install Super Mario Run? Thanks! (Samsung tab can install)
Screenshot%202_zpsunggnefu.png

Screenshot_2017-03-28-02-17-33-527_com.android.v.png

Xiaomi EU stable 8.2.3.0

Hi
Every time I reboot my Redmi 3pro in the bottom part of the screen flashes "Clear this app data in settings/system apps and try again" or something like that. Why is that? How to stop it?

Massive battery drain/heating when I disconnect charger when I wake up.
Device: Kate.
Battery drain stops when I enable mobiledata/wifi.
This happens only when I first disable mobiledata and wifi, connect charger and go to sleep. When I disconnect charger and leave it alone, it does like below:
9fc64825117d8a3d1c7181cdf38cac17.jpg
8a6267df1ad5623908c43256221ff085.jpg
1fc84a3cd8e293415b47e6ff100d69de.jpg
88eb67643cabd99114ec42d7bc5c223d.jpg
1daa81dc71fbbdd11d04e807ff10cf3a.jpg
8984f5e4b16a17c3575d595c946b9388.jpg
7938def12f880c1f131ef2c2da6fb9b0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Sorry, of course, but I did not notice the difference in the worst side with the battery. Even more I will say, I noticed that the phone began to work longer. Kenzo.
The truth can be influenced by the fact that I install each firmware from scratch.

Hi guys.

I can't reboot my mi4c in recovery mode. I have the Mi screen, then the phone shutdown...
I tried using the xiaomi Update app, then Reboot in Recovery mode.

I don't know if I need searching in the bootloader way or anything else.
In the past, the "Select and install rom" option worked nice... not today...

Thank you

Hi guys.

I can't reboot my mi4c in recovery mode. I have the Mi screen, then the phone shutdown...
I tried using the xiaomi Update app, then Reboot in Recovery mode.

I don't know if I need searching in the bootloader way or anything else.
In the past, the "Select and install rom" option worked nice... not today...

Thank you
Unlock bootloader first on en.miui.com/unlock, after unlocking write twrp 7.0 libra from cmd.

Reactions: Mr PSYKO
You need to read my original post. I live in London. According to Miui, my time is currently Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). It is not. It is GMT+1 (allowing for Daylight Saving Time), or more correctly called British Summer Time (BST). Go to a web site that tells the time (eg. Time and date, London) www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london
That correctly tells me that my time is BST, not Miui's GMT!

[Edit]
There's even a link under that page 'About BST — British Summer Time' that explains more about it. GMT is the equivalent of UTC and does not change.
I guess MIUI doesn't correctly set the time depending on your country... probably Xiaomis fault not .eu roms...
Ask developers or other users from UK for feedback.

It appears to be device or maybe specific only to you.

On my Mi5 if I set London right now it sets GMT+1 (because of the daylight savings) - which is correct. In winter it would be GMT (+0).
Also in "auto" it sets the clock correctly.
In CE we have GMT +1, but right now the phone sets it as GMT +2 - which is correct because of +1 daylight savings.
Also I use in clock app world times for US (Missouri) and HK/China and all times are correct.

I guess MIUI doesn't correctly set the time depending on your country... probably Xiaomis fault not .eu roms...
Ask developers or other users from UK for feedback.

It appears to be device or maybe specific only to you.

On my Mi5 if I set London right now it sets GMT+1 (because of the daylight savings) - which is correct. In winter it would be GMT (+0).
Also in "auto" it sets the clock correctly.
In CE we have GMT +1, but right now the phone sets it as GMT +2 - which is correct because of +1 daylight savings.
Also I use in clock app world times for US (Missouri) and HK/China and all times are correct.
The time itself is alright (that's set by the network), it's what it's called. If you go to the clock (alarms, etc.) it calls it GMT, which it is not.

Still no response from ingbrzy or others. It would seem therefore that they either do not understand or are unable to grasp the concept of time and GMT.

I can't even grasp what's your complaint all about. I live in Lisbon (same time zone as London) and right now I have GMT+1 (automatic summer time update), wich is correct.

My redmi 4/Prime is already unlocked and loaded with eu 8.2.1.0 stable rom.
As known Global Stable 8.2 rom for Redmi 4/Prime( markw) has been withdrawn now,
My worry is if I should to downgrade to eu 8.1.3.0 rom or not? and if I can do it with wiping only cache and dalvic cache??
Any comment?

I went back on 7.3.16 and flashed SliMIUI from Xda. Now it's all good. I recommend it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Oh! Now I see! It's not a real complaint. It's just a pointless detail. Ok. Your right. And your rightness it is pointless. Case closed.
It isn't pointless for those people who work internationally and need to work out about phoning the UK, only to discover they are given the wrong information.

It isn't pointless for those people who work internationally and need to work out about phoning the UK, only to discover they are given the wrong information.
Think people who work internationally and need to phone UK (or any other country with DST) know how to apply DST to GMT + x where x = -12 to 12 when needed

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

Reactions: Arincu
Status
Not open for further replies.